The Carolina Panthers are proud to assist non-profit organizations in North and South Carolina through the team's merchandise donations program. The team supports the important work of our region's non-profit agencies with donations of Carolina Panthers memorabilia for auctions, raffles and other fundraising events.
Due to the high volume of requests received by the team, all organizations are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All requests must be submitted in writing on the organization's letterhead and accompanied by a fully completed Donation Request Form at least eight weeks prior to the event. Requests made via telephone, fax or e-mail are not considered.
- Requests and donation forms must be mailed to the Carolina Panthers, Attn: Community Relations, 800 South Mint Street, Charlotte, NC, 28202.
- All requests are filled at the discretion of the Carolina Panthers. Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation. Those not receiving a donation will be notified via email (e-mail address must be provided on the donation request form).
- Approved donations are mailed to the non-profit organization at least two weeks prior to the event date. No exceptions.
General Donation Guidelines
- The Panthers only make donations directly to organizations defined as tax-exempt under Section 501©3 or Section 509 of the IRS code. No third party requests.
- Organizations may only submit one request per calendar year, so that as many groups as possible can be accommodated.
- Tickets are not available to be donated due to NFL restrictions and limited availability.
- Donations are only made to not-for-profit organizations. Fundraisers to benefit individuals, families or corporations are not honored.
- The Panthers focus on serving charitable, non-profit agencies in North and South Carolina. Requests from organizations outside of the two-state region are not considered.
- Financial donations are available through Carolina Panthers Charities only. Grant applications are accepted until May 1 each year.
- It is highly recommended that events not be centered on the anticipation of a donation from the Panthers as not all requests are fulfilled. A donation should be considered as a complementary element to the event.
- Typical donations range from promotional merchandise to team memorabilia, depending on the organization, type of event and how the donation will be used.
- Autographed merchandise is donated on a very limited basis, when available.
- Merchandise donated by the Carolina Panthers for charitable events cannot be sold for profit.
- The Carolina Panthers do not, under any circumstances, accept items sent by mail or dropped off at Bank of America Stadium to be autographed by players or coaches.
- Use of the Carolina Panthers name, logos, trademarks and/or any advertising that implies support or sponsorship of an event by the Carolina Panthers, Carolina Panthers Charities or the NFL must be approved in writing by the Carolina Panthers.
Please note that due to the high volume of requests that we receive, the process can be lengthy. We respectfully ask that you please be patient during the process. Thank you for your interest in the Carolina Panthers and our charitable donations program.