Challenger Flag Football League Grant Program
Carolina Panthers Charities is pleased to offer the Carolina Panthers Challenger Flag Football League grant program, which is designed to provide enhanced recreation opportunities for children and young adults of varying abilities in North and South Carolina. Grants ranging from $1,000-$2,500 are available to help sustain or create Carolina Panthers Challenger Flag Football programs in North and South Carolina. 501(c) 3 non-profit agencies, as well as governmental non-profits are eligible to apply.
• Grant applications will be accepted and considered between June 1-August 15 each calendar year.
• The Challenger League Flag Football program must be non-contact and offered at no cost or low cost for youth participants.
• Must be offered in North Carolina or South Carolina with a minimum of an 8-week schedule of activities including one practice and one game per week.
• Only 501(c) (3), government non-profit agencies or non-profit organizations are eligible.
• Staff and other involved parties may not earn revenue (i.e. salary, endorsements) as a result of operating the league.
• Program budget must include travel costs to Charlotte, NC to participate in the end-of-year Carolina Panthers Challenger Flag Football League Jamboree. That date is TBD but is usually on a Saturday in October.
• Game rules for end of year Jamboree will be provided in advance so that all teams can be prepared to play the same format.
Please fill out the form below. Applicants will be notified by phone or email as to their application status. Please email Elise.DeLuca@panthers.nfl.com with any further questions.