- 116 receptions, most by a running back in NFL history (2019)
- First player in NFL history with 50 rushing and 50 receiving yards in five consecutive games (Weeks 9-13, 2018)
- Third player in NFL history to record 1,000 rushing yards and 1,000 receiving yards in the same season (2019)
- Second player in NFL history with 50 yards rushing, receiving and passing in same game (vs. New Orleans 12/17/18)
- Third player in NFL history with over 1,000 rushing yards and 100 receptions in single season (2018)
- Third player in NFL history with at least 1,500 career rushing and 1,500 career receiving yards in his first two seasons (2017-18)
- First rookie running back in NFL history with at least 70 receptions and five receiving touchdowns (2017)
- Holds franchise record for most scrimmage yards by any player in first three seasons as a Panther (5,443)
- Has most career receiving yards (2,523), receptions (303), receiving touchdowns (15), and receiving first downs (135) by a running back in franchise history
- 2,392 scrimmage yards (2019), most by any player in one season
- 116 receptions (2019), most by any player
- 1,005 receiving yards (2019), most by a running back
- 6 receiving touchdowns (2018), most by a running back
- 41 receiving first downs (2018), most by a running back
- Holds rookie single-season records from 2017 for most receptions (80), scrimmage yards (1,086), yards after catch (593) and first downs (57) by any player
- 15 receptions at Indianapolis (12/22/19), most by any player in a game in franchise history
- 121 receiving yards vs. Atlanta (11/17/19), the most by a running back in a game
- 237 scrimmage yards vs. Jacksonville (10/6/19), the most by any player in a game
- First player in franchise history with 100 rushing and 100 receiving yards in same game in franchise history (vs. Seattle, 11/25/18)
- First non-quarterback with a touchdown pass in franchise history (vs. New Orleans 12/17/18)
- His 10 receptions against Philadelphia (10/12/17) were most by a rookie in single game in franchise history
- Holds the record for the longest rush in franchise history (84-yard touchdown, 10/6/19 vs. Jacksonville)
- Most scrimmage yards (117), receiving yards (101) and longest reception (56) by a rookie in a playoff game (at New Orleans, 1/7/18)
A first-round pick in 2017, McCaffrey has already set a number of franchise records as he signs a contract extension through 2025 with the Panthers.
- Pro Bowl (2019)
- AP All-Pro First Team (2019) [two positions: running back and flex]
- NFL Fantasy Player of the Year (2019)
- AP All-Pro Second Team (2018)
- PFWA All-Pro First Team (2019)
- PFWA All-NFC (2019, 2018)
- Sporting News All-Pro First Team (2019)
- Pro Football Weekly All-Rookie Team (2017)
- Led NFL with 2,392 scrimmage yards in 2019, third-most in one season in NFL history...Finished third in league with 1,387 rushing yards and led all running backs with 1,005 receiving yards...Tied for first in the NFL with 19 total touchdowns.
- Set NFL record with 116 receptions, most by a running back in league history in 2019 as he became third player in NFL history with over 1,000+ rushing yards and 1,000+ receiving yards.
- In 2018, started all 16 games and totaled 1098 rushing yards, 867 receiving yards, seven rushing touchdowns, six receiving touchdowns and one passing touchdown...Became fifth different player with a 1,000-yard rushing season in franchise history.
- Against Cincinnati (9/23/18), rushed for 184 yards on 28 attempts, both career highs...His 184 rushing yards rank fourth all-time in franchise history for a single game.
- Eclipsed 1,000 career rushing yards after rushing 14 times for 77 yards and one touchdown at Pittsburgh (11/8/18)...Becoming one of seven players in NFL history with over 1,000 yards rushing and 1,000 yards receiving in his first 25 career games.
- Against Seattle (11/25), finished with 237 scrimmage yards (125 rush, 112 receiving), besting the previous franchise record for scrimmage yards held by Jonathan Stewart (222)...Became the first Panthers player to ever tally over 100 yards rushing and 100 yards receiving in a game.
- Versus New Orleans (12/17/18), he broke the franchise record for most scrimmage yards in a single season, previously held by DeAngelo Williams (1,636, 2008)...Became the first player with 50 yards rushing, receiving and passing in a game since Walter Payton (12/22/85)...Became the first non-QB to throw a touchdown pass in franchise history.
- In 2017, he totaled 651 receiving yards and 432 rushing yards in 16 games played with 10 starts...Added 162 yards on 22 punt returns and 58 yards on three kickoff returns...Tallied five receiving touchdowns and two rushing touchdowns.
- His 1,086 scrimmage yards were the most by a rookie in franchise history and ranked fourth among NFL rookies in 2017.
- Recorded 101 receiving yards and 16 rushing yards with a 56-yard touchdown reception in playoff game in New Orleans (1/8/18), marking the most receiving yards by a running back in the playoffs in franchise history.
TRANSACTIONS: Drafted by Carolina in the first round (8th overall) of the 2017 NFL Draft...Signed contract extension through 2025 (4/16/20).
GP/GS: Career (48/42) [1/1]; 2019 (16/16); 2018 (16/16); 2017 (16/10) [1/1]
Played in 38 games with 25 starts at Stanford...Entered NFL following junior season...Totaled 6,987 all-purpose yards finishing second in school history, and finished seventh in school history with 33 total touchdowns...Rushed for 3,922 yards, finishing third in school history, with 21 touchdowns on 632 attempts...Finished career second in school history with an average of 6.2 yards per carry and third with 19 100-yard rushing games...Posted 99 catches for 1,206 yards and 10 touchdowns...Averaged 26.4 yards on 56 kickoff returns for 1,479 yards and one touchdown...Generated an 11.2-yard punt return average on 34 returns for 380 yards and one touchdown...Heisman Finalist and AP Player of the Year after sophomore season...Two-time All-American...Two-time All-Pac-12 honoree...Led nation with 211.5 all-purpose yards per game in junior season...Set NCAA record with 3,864 all-purpose yards in sophomore campaign...Set then-school records for single-season rushing yards (2,019) single-game rushing yards (284) and consecutive 100-yard rushing games (9)...Became the first player in Rose Bowl history to have 100 rushing and 100 receiving yards while setting a Rose Bowl record with 368 all-purpose yards
Attended Valor Christian HS in Highlands Ranch, Colo....Majored in communication at Stanford...Father, Ed, played wide receiver for the New York Giants from 1991-94, San Francisco 49ers in 1994 and Denver Broncos from 1994-2003.