Butler, Carolina's first pick in the 2016 Draft, recorded 10 quarterback pressures and a fumble recovery in 2018.
• Blocked two field goals in 2016, tying defensive end Julius Peppers for the most blocked field goals in a single season in team history.
• Played in 14 games for Carolina in 2018…recorded 21 tackles, 10 quarterback pressures, 0.5 sacks and one fumble recovery.
• In 2017, played in 14 games for a Carolina defense that ranked seventh in the league in total yards allowed and third in rushing yards allowed...Recorded 14 tackles, 11 quarterback pressures and one pass defensed.
• Played in 10 games for Carolina as a rookie in 2016...Posted 11 tackles, 1.5 sacks, four quarterback pressures, two passes defensed and one fumble recovery.
• Contributed to a defensive unit that finished second in the NFL with 47 sacks in 2016.
• Became the second player in Panthers history to record two blocked field goals in the same season...First player to complete this feat since Julius Peppers in 2006 and 2007.
• Recorded first career sack in NFL debut at Denver (9/8/16), dropping quarterback Trevor Siemian for a nine-yard loss.
TRANSACTIONS: Selected in the first round (30th overall) of the NFL Draft by Carolina (4/28/16).
COLLEGE: Played in 48 games with 28 starts at Louisiana Tech...Gathered 170 tackles, 29.5 tackles for loss, five sacks, nine quarterback pressures, one forced fumble, two fumble recoveries and three passes defensed...Started 13 games as a senior in 2015...First-team All-Conference USA selection...Posted 50 tackles, one fumble recovery and two passes defensed...Helped the Bulldogs rank 13th in the nation and first in the conference in rushing defense for the second consecutive season, allowing 119.3 yards per game...As a junior in 2014, started 14 games...Recorded 56 tackles, 13.5 tackles for loss - which stood second on the team, one sack, one quarterback pressure, one forced fumble, one fumble recovery and one pass defensed...Anchored unit that stood 17th in the nation and led the conference in rushing defense, yielding 118.2 yards per game...Played in 11 games with one start as a sophomore in 2013...Notched 43 tackles, 4.5 tackles for loss and one sack...As a freshman in 2012, played in 10 games...Logged 21 tackles and 1.5 tackles for loss.