Entering his 12th NFL season, Jansen has played more games than any long snapper in Panthers' history.
• 160 regular season games played are the most by a long snapper in franchise history and fifth-most among all-time Panthers.
• Pro Bowl (2013)
• Played in all 16 games for Carolina in 2018…Recorded one special teams tackle...Helped kickers Graham Gano and Chandler Catanzaro combine to kick 19-of-21 field goals, including 5-of-6 from 50 yards or longer.
• Played in all 16 games for Carolina in 2017...Recorded one special teams tackle... Helped kicker Graham Gano connect on 29-of-30 field goal attempts to lead the NFL in field goal accuracy and set Panthers single-season record for field goal percentage of 96.7 percent...Contributed to the Michael Palardy's franchise-record 42.4 net punting average.
• Played in all 16 games in 2016...Recorded career-high four special teams tackles...Helped kicker Graham Gano convert 30-of-38 field goal attempts and 31-of-34 extra points for a team-high 121 points.
• Snapped to three different Carolina players back to punt in 2016: Andy Lee (36 punts - 49.1-yard gross avg.), Michael Palardy (36 - 49.1) and Graham Gano (4 - 45.0).
• In 2015, appeared in all 16 regular season games and three postseason contests including Super Bowl 50 for Carolina...Helped kicker Graham Gano connect on 56-of-59 of his extra point opportunities and 30-of-36 field goal attempts for a franchise-record 146 points... Contributed to punter Brad Nortman's 45.3-yard gross average...Recorded one special teams tackle.
• Served as long snapper in all 16 regular season games and both postseason contests for Carolina in 2014...Helped kicker Graham Gano connect on all 34 of his extra point opportunities and 29-of-35 field goal attempts for a team-leading 121 points...Contributed to punter Brad Nortman's 44.9-yard gross average...Logged two special teams tackles.
• Selected to his first career Pro Bowl in 2013...Successful on all 139 snaps...Helped kicker Graham Gano convert 24-of-27 field goal attempts, including a franchise record six made field goals of 50 yards or more...Contributed to punter Brad Nortman setting team records with a 47.8-yard gross average and 41.6-yard net average.
• Served as long snapper in 16 games for Carolina in 2012...Helped kickers Justin Medlock and Graham Gano connect on 43-of-44 PAT and 16-of-21 FG attempts.
• Served as long snapper in 16 games for Carolina in 2011...Helped kicker Olindo Mare connect on 44-of-45 extra point opportunities – the third-most successful PATs and PAT tries in team history.
• Saw action in all 16 games as long snapper in 2010... Snapped 95 punts, equaling the third-highest single-season total in team history.
• Appeared in all 16 games for Carolina in 2009...Helped kicker John Kasay convert 31-of-32 extra point opportunities and 22-of-27 field goal attempts...Contributed to punter Jason Baker's 44.1-yard gross average on 76 punts.
• Spent the 2008 season on the Green Bay Packers injured reserve with a knee injury suffered during the preseason.
TRANSACTIONS: Signed as an undrafted rookie free agent by Green Bay (5/2/08)...Placed on injured reserve by Green Bay with an injured left knee (8/31/08)...Traded by Green Bay to Carolina in exchange for a 2011 conditional draft choice (4/13/09)...Signed to contract extension by Carolina (2/8/12)...Signed to contract extension by Carolina (2/17/16).
Played in 32 games at Notre Dame...Was the Fighting Irish's long snapper...Recorded eight special teams tackles...Served as the long snapper on field goals and punts in all 12 games as a senior in 2007...Worked with two different punters and right-footed and left-footed place-kickers with each having his own holder.