Gano ranks second in franchise history with 742 points.
• Tied for second-longest field goal in NFL history and tied for longest game-winning field goal after converting a 63-yard attempt against the New York Giants in Week 5 of 2018 (10/7/18).
• Led the NFL with a 96.7 field goal percentage in 2017, converting 29-of-30 attempts.
• In 2017, led the league in touchback percentage with 84.8, turning 70-of-83 kickoffs into touchbacks.
• Tied NFL record for longest field goal in the postseason after nailing a 58-yard attempt in a Wild Card Playoff at New Orleans (1/7/18).
• In 2010, tied NFL record for the most overtime field goals in a season with three.
• Set a franchise record with a 63-yard field goal to defeat the New York Giants (10/7/18).
• In 2017, set a franchise record and led the NFL in field goal percentage, hitting on 29-of-30 tries for 96.7 percent.
• Set a franchise record with a league-best 84.8 percent touchback percentage in 2017, booming 70 of 83 kickoffs into the end zone.
• Hit a 58-yard field in a Wild Card Playoff at New Orleans (1/7/18), setting a franchise record for longest field goal in team's playoff history.
• Set single-season franchise record in 2015 with a career high 146 points.
• In 2013, set a franchise record and tied for the NFL lead for the most made field goals of 50 yards or more with six.
• Ranks second in franchise history with 742 points (165 field goals, 247 PATs).
• Pro Bowl (2017)
• Ed Block Courage Award Winner (2017)
• 2x NFC Special Teams Player of the Month (October, 2018; November, 2015)
• 2x NFC Special Teams Player of the Week (Week 5, 2018; Week 16, 2010)
• Played in 12 games before going on injured reserve in 2018...Converted 30-of-33 PAT attempts and 14-of-16 field goal attempts, including a franchise record 63-yard long.
• Had a career year in 2017, setting career highs in field goal percentage (96.7) and touchback percentage (84.8)...Played in all 16 regular season games and one postseason game.
• In 2017, converted 29-of-30 field goal attempts for a career high 96.7 percent...Turned 70-of-83 kickoffs into touchbacks for a 84.8 touchback percentage, also a new career best...Scored 121 total points (29 field goals, 34 PATs), good for fifth straight season with at least 100 points.
• Played in all 16 games for Carolina in 2016...Finished with 121 points, his fourth consecutive season with at least 100 points.
• Passed Steve Smith (454 from 2001-13) for second on the Panthers all-time scoring list vs. Minnesota (9/25/16).
• Set career high with 16 points scored (4 FG - 4 PAT) vs. San Francisco (9/18/16).
• Took over punting duties for an injured Andy Lee vs. Kansas City (11/13/16)...Punted four times for 180 yards with a long of 54 and a 45.0 gross punting average.
• Played in 16 games for Carolina in 2015...Tied for second in the NFL with 146 points...Kicked 30 field goals which tied for fifth most in the NFL and tied for third most in a single season in Panthers history.
• Earned first career Player of the Month Award in 2015, garnering NFC Special Teams Player of the Month for November after leading the NFL in scoring (62 points) and field goals (15).
• Kicked two game-winning field goals in 2015, a 52-yarder in overtime vs. Indianapolis (11/2/15) and a 43-yarder as time expired vs. New York Giants (12/20/15).
• Played in 16 games for Carolina in 2014...Converted 29-of-35 field goal attempts and all 34 extra point tries for a team-leading 121 points.
• Played in 16 games for Carolina in 2013...Converted 24-of-27 field goal attempts and all 42 extra point tries for a team-leading 114 points.
• Placed 76-of-82 kickoffs in the end zone with 63 touchbacks in 2013...Led the NFL with a 77.8 touchback percentage.
• Played in six games for Carolina in 2012...Finished second on the team in scoring with 47 points.
• Led Washington in 2011 with 118 points...31 field goals equaled the second-most in franchise history...Tied the team record for the most field goals of 50 yards or more with four.
• Booted a then-Redskins record and career-long 59-yard field goal vs. San Francisco (11/6/11).
• Kicked three game-winning field goals in overtime in 2010...Tied NFL record for the most overtime field goals in a season with three.
• Named NFC Special Teams Player of the Week at Jacksonville (12/26/10)...Connected on field goals from 48 yards in regulation and 31 yards in overtime.
• Made NFL debut at Oakland (12/13/09)…Converted both field goal attempts, including a season-long 46-yarder.
TRANSACTIONS: Signed as an undrafted rookie free agent by Baltimore (5/8/09)...Waived by Baltimore (9/5/09)...Signed as a free agent by Washington (12/8/09)...Waived by Washington (8/28/12)...Signed as a free agent by Carolina (11/21/12)...Signed to contract extension by Carolina (2/28/14)...Signed to contract extension by Carolina (3/6/18)...Placed on injured reserve by Carolina (12/19/18).
Played in 40 games at Florida State...Served as Seminoles place kicker for just one season...Earned the Lou Groza Award as the nation's top place kicker and second-team All-American honors as a senior in 2008...Converted 24-of-26 field goal attempts, including 18 in a row and a long of 53 yards...Finished first in the Football Bowl Subdivision with 24 made field goals, 92.3 percent field goal conversion rate and five field goals of 50 yards or more despite not playing in the first two games after tearing the meniscus in his right knee two weeks prior to the start of the year...Only two misses came from 50 and 52 yards...Led the nation's kickers and Atlantic Coast Conference in scoring with 105 points...Handled punting duties for three seasons...Averaged 42.1 yards on 148 punts with a long of 64 yards.
Attended J.M. Tate HS in Cantonment, Fla....Majored in criminology at Florida State...Last name is pronounced guh-KNOW.