Kyle Love led the Panthers in forced fumbles (3) in 2018 and tallied 1.5 sacks with two fumble recoveries.
• Played in 16 games with two starts for Carolina in 2018…tallied 23 tackles, 12 quarterback pressures, three forced fumbles, two fumble recoveries, 1.5 sacks and one pass defensed...Led the Panthers in forced fumbles.
• Played in 16 games in 2017, including action in Carolina's one playoff game...Registered 16 tackles and a career-best 3.5 sacks on the season.
• In 2017, helped Carolina rank third in the NFL in sacks (50) and third in run defense (88.1), the second-best average in franchise history.
• Played in 10 games with one start for Carolina in 2016...Posted 19 tackles, 1.5 sacks, one forced fumble and one fumble recovery...Contributed to a defensive unit in 2016 that finished second in the NFL with 47 sacks.
• Recorded first career forced fumble in lone start of the 2016 season at Washington (12/19/16).
• Played in 15 games with two starts and three postseason contests, including Super Bowl 50 vs. Denver (2/7/16), with Carolina in 2015...Recorded 19 tackles, career-high three sacks, four quarterback pressures and one fumble recovery...Contributed to unit that ranked sixth in the NFL in total defense and scoring defense.
• Recorded sack vs. Atlanta (12/13/15), contributing to defensive effort that helped Carolina record seventh shutout victory in team history.
• Played in NFC Divisional Playoff at Seattle (1/10) for Carolina in 2014.
• Played in two games for Kansas City and Jacksonville in 2013.
• Started 11 of 16 games played for New England in 2012...Posted 40 tackles and 1.5 sacks.
• Played in 16 games with starts in the last 13 for New England in 2011...Started three postseason games, including Super Bowl XLVI against the New York Giants (2/5).
• Victimized Buffalo quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick for first career sack, dropping him for a four-yard loss (12/26/10).
• Played in nine games with one start for New England in 2010 after signing as an undrafted rookie free agent.
TRANSACTIONS: Signed as an undrafted rookie free agent by New England (4/29/10)...Signed to contract extension by New England (8/22/12)...Waived/non-football illness by New England (5/15/13)...Claimed off waivers by Jacksonville (5/16/13)...Waived by Jacksonville (9/1/13)...Signed as a free agent by Kansas City (11/20/13)...Waived by Kansas City (12/3/13)...Signed as a free agent by Jacksonville (12/23/13)...Signed as a free agent by Kansas City (5/20/14)...Released by Kansas City (8/30/14)...Signed as a free agent by Carolina (12/15/14)...Re-signed as an unrestricted free agent by Carolina (4/4/16)...Released by Carolina (9/3/16)...Signed as a free agent by Carolina (9/27/16)...Re-signed as an unrestricted free agent by Carolina (3/15/17)...Re-signed as an unrestricted free agent with Carolina (4/15/19).
Played in 44 games with 21 starts at Mississippi State...Totaled 72 tackles, 8.5 tackles for loss, 3.5 sacks, six quarterback pressures and one fumble recovery...As a senior in 2009, played in 12 games with 10 starts...Produced 35 tackles, two tackles for loss, 1.5 sacks and one quarterback pressure...Played in 12 games with two starts as a junior in 2008...Registered 13 tackles, 3.5 tackles for loss, two sacks and two quarterback pressures...Played in 13 games with nine starts in 2007 as a sophomore...Collected 17 tackles, three tackles for loss, three quarterback pressures and one fumble recovery in addition to blocking one kick...As a freshman in 2006, played in seven games...Had seven tackles.
Attended North Clayton high school in College Park, Ga....Majored in fitness management at Mississippi State.