Charlotte, NC – The 14th Annual Beer, Bourbon & BBQ festival is returning to Charlotte on March 7, 2020 in a new location: Bank of America Stadium in Uptown. The event will take place just outside the South Entrance of the stadium in the Morehead Street parking lot from noon – 6 p.m. The VIP Session takes place from noon – 2 p.m. and the General Admission Session takes place from 2 p.m. – 6 p.m. This year's festival will bring even more fun with locally brewed beer, mouthwatering BBQ and lots of Bourbon, making it one of the most popular events in the area. All proceeds from the event support The Spirit of Hope Children's Foundation, who earmarks much of these funds to local Charlotte organization, UMAR.
All guests can expect to receive a souvenir glass upon entering the event. The glass can be used to enjoy the All-You-Care-To-Taste samples of 60 different beers and 40 different bourbons. In addition, live seminars in the tasting theater, contests and live music will be available all day. On the main stage guests can enjoy great music from local and regional music acts.
This year's tickets include:
- Great VIP Session: This year's VIP session is pork-a-licious. A VIP ticket includes all of the General Admission highlights along with:
- A BBQ Plate Dinner
- 2 Extra Hours of Fun
- Special Beer & Bourbon selections
- Special Whole Hog Tastings
The Shrine of Swine is back – but the whole hogs are always intriguing and new. Each hog is totally different and even tastes different. This year they are coming from famed Pitmaster, Bill Eason from Lil' Red Pig Catering.
- The first 200 Guests in line for EACH SESSION receive a FREE "COLLECTIBLE BBQ" Bag to celebrate the show.
- All guests receive a Souvenir Glass for tastings.
- Unlimited Beer and Bourbon Tastings as you stroll from table to table and tent to tent. There are 40 Bourbons and 60 Beers on Tap. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- BBQ Galore! Enjoy the great barbeque selection – pulled pork from whole hogs, ribs, brisket, chicken, sausage and any fixins' you could imagine. We'll keep the portions heavy and the prices low. BBQ is ala carte.