- Trail the all-time series, 5-4. Carolina is 0-4 at Soldier Field in the regular season, but the Panthers did win at Chicago in the 2005 Divisional Playoff.
- Have been called for an NFL-low 25 penalties.
- Are tied for the NFL lead for most players with 100-yard receiving games (WR Kelvin Benjamin, TE Ed Dickson and RB Christian McCaffrey). Carolina has never had four or more players with 100-yard receiving games in a single season.
- Have thrown for an average of 287.7 passing yards over their past three games. They averaged 168.3 passing yards in their first three games.
- Have not scored a touchdown in the first quarter since Week 1 against the 49ers.
- Are one of three teams (Vikings, Dolphins) to not allow either a 100-yard rusher or 100-yard receiver this season.
- Are in the midst of a franchise-worst five-game stretch without an interception. They've defended 182 straight passes without picking one off.
- Have had an NFL-high four players throw touchdowns this season (QB Mike Glennon, QB Mitchell Trubisky, Pat O'Donnell and RB Tarik Cohen.
NFL Rankings (through Week 6) Offense
Panthers Bears Total Yds/Game 19th (323.5) 26th (306.8) Rush Yds/Game 22nd (95.5) 3rd (136.0) Pass Yds/Game 17th (228.0) 28th (170.8) 3rd Down Efficiency 3rd (45.2%) 25th (36.3%) Points/Game 17th (21.3) t28th (17.5) Defense
Panthers Bears Total Yds/Game 4th (280.0) 6th (302.7) Rush Yds/Game 5th (83.3) 16th (104.3) Pass Yds/Game 7th (196.7) 8th (198.3) 3rd Down Efficiency 11th (37.7%) 16th (39.3%) Points/Game t9th (20.3) 25th (24.7)
- QB Cam Newton has eight touchdowns and two interceptions with a 122.9 passer rating on the road this season. At home, Newton has just one touchdown with six interceptions and a 55.6 passer rating.
- RB Christian McCaffrey, who leads NFL rookies with 37 receptions, needs five catches to record the most by a Panthers player through the first seven weeks of a season.
- WR Kelvin Benjamin needs 16 receiving yards to pass Mark Carrier (2,547) for fifth-most in franchise history.
- DE Julius Peppers needs 1.0 sack to pass Chris Doleman (150.5) for fourth-most all-time.
- RB Jordan Howard has 995 scrimmage yards and eight rushing touchdowns in his past eight home games.
- RB Tarik Cohen ranks second among NFL rookies with 26 receptions.
- DE Akiem Hicks has eight sacks in his past eight home games.