- Lead the overall series, 20-13. Before Tampa Bay swept last year's meetings, Carolina had won six straight head-to-head matchups.
- Have gone a franchise-worst six games without an interception. They've defended 189 straight passes without picking one off.
- Are on pace to allow the fewest rushing and passing yards in team history.
- Have not scored a touchdown in the first quarter since Week 1 against the 49ers.
- Have been called for a league-low 29 penalties.
- Have blocked a league-high four field goals since the start of 2016.
- Have thrown for over 300 yards in each of their past five games, the longest such stretch in team history.
- Have totaled 2,357 yards from scrimmage this season, the most through six games in team history.
- Have lost their past three games with an average margin defeat of 4.3 points.
|Total Yds/Game||19th (319.1)||2nd (392.8)|
|Rush Yds/Game||t21st (97.3)||30th (80.5)|
|Pass Yds/Game||16th (221.9)||1st (312.3)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||6th (44.4%)||12th (41.4%)|
|Points/Game||22nd (18.7)||10th (24.2)|
|Total Yds/Game||3rd (261.9)||30th (408.5)|
|Rush Yds/Game||4th (81.1)||t17th (113.7)|
|Pass Yds/Game||4th (180.7)||30th (294.8)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||t9th (35.2%)||31st (49.4%)|
|Points/Game||11th (19.9)||29th (25.2)|
- QB Cam Newton has accounted for 23 touchdowns and seventh interceptions in nine career meetings with the Bucs.
- RB Christian McCaffrey leads all NFL RBs and all rookies with 44 receptions. Carolina's team record for most catches by a RB in a single season is Jonathan Stewart's 47 in 2011.
- DE Julius Peppers needs one sack to pass Chris Coleman (150.5) for fourth most all-time. Peppers, who has 6.5 sacks in 2017, had at least 7.0 sacks in 15 of his first 16 seasons.
- DT Kawann Short has four sacks and a forced fumble in his past four games.
- QB Jameis Winston is 6-1 with 1,788 passing yards, 10 touchdowns and three interceptions in his past seven home games.
- RB Doug Martin has 350 rushing yards in his past three meetings with the Panthers.
- TE Cameron Brate has 12 touchdowns since the start of 2016, the most among NFL TEs.
- LB Lavonte David has 86 tackles, five sacks, two forced fumbles and an interception in 10 career meetings with the Panthers.