- Have won five of their past six meetings with the Lions and lead the overall series, 5-2.
- Can go 3-0 on the road for the fourth time in franchise history (2003, 2007, 2015) with a win.
- Have been penalized a league-low 13 times through four games.
- Lead the league with a 51.9 percent conversion rate (27/52) on third down.
- Haven't forced a takeaway in three straight games, tied for the longest drought in franchise history (2006).
- Have defended 117 straight pass attempts without earning an interception.
- Rank 31st in the league with a minus-five turnover differential.
- Have scored touchdowns in four of their past seven trips inside the red zone after the starting the season 1-of-6.
- Are tied atop the league with 11 takeaways (seven interceptions, four fumble recoveries).
- Lead the league with 47 points scored off turnovers.
- Haven't had a 100-yard rusher in their past 55 games.
- Have gone 3-of-13 on third down in each of their past two games.
- Are tied for second in games without allowing a 100-yard rusher (32) since 2014.
|Total Yds/Game||22nd (318.5)||24th (299.8)|
|Rush Yds/Game||13th (116.3)||19th (97.0)|
|Pass Yds/Game||20th (202.3)||19th (202.8)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||1st (51.9%)||23rd (36.8%)|
|Points/Game||20th (19.5)||10th (24.8)|
|Total Yds/Game||4th (282.0)||15th (322.5)|
|Rush Yds/Game||t8th (87.3)||7th (86.3)|
|Pass Yds/Game||t7th (194.8)||21st (236.3)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||16th (38.0%)||9th (37.0%)|
|Points/Game||t4th (17.5)||t4th (17.5)|
- QB Cam Newton has six career games with at least three passing touchdowns and a rushing touchdown, tied with Steve Young, Drew Brees, Jack Kemp, Tobin Rote and Billy Wade for most in NFL history. With his next touchdown, Newton will tie Brett Favre (192) for third-most in a player's first seven seasons.
- RB Christian McCaffrey is tied for second in receptions (22) and ranks fourth in receiving yards (206) among NFL RBs.
- RB Jonathan Stewart needs 132 yards to reach 7,000 career yards. Only eight running backs have hit the 7,000 mark since 2008.
- DE Julius Peppers has 14 sacks and eight forced fumbles in 18 career meetings with the Lions. Peppers needs 3.0 sacks to pass Chris Doleman (150.5) for fourth all-time.
- DE Mario Addison has 10 sacks in his past 11 games.
- QB Matthew Stafford leads the league with 27 game-winning drives in fourth quarter or overtime since 2011. In his past four games against the NFC South, Stafford has racked up 1,170 passing yards and nine touchdowns with no interceptions.
- RB Theo Riddick leads NFL RBs with 147 receptions.
- S Glover Quin is the only player in the NFL with two interceptions and two forced fumbles.