- Lead the all-time series, 24-21.
- Have rushed for at least 100 yards in each of their past five games, joining only the Saints and Eagles as the only teams to hit the century mark during each game in that span.
- Have averaged a league-best 185.0 rushing yards during their four-game win streak.
- Have thrown the ball on 43.9 percent of their offensive snaps since Week 9, the lowest percentage in the league.
- Have not allowed a 100-yard rusher in 15 games, two short of the franchise record set in 2001.
- Have not forced a rushing fumble this season.
- Have hurried opposing QBs on a league-high 9.8 percent of their dropbacks.
- Have six takeaways in their past four games after forcing just four in their first seven games.
- Are 6-0 when scoring any points off turnovers.
- Are 8-0 when leading at the half.
- Lead the league with a 33:32 average time of possession.
- Have been called for a league-low 55 penalties.
- Have won five road games, tied with the Patriots (5-0) and Steelers (5-1) for most in the league.
- Are 20-6 in December under head coach Ron Rivera, a record that includes a 12-4 mark against the NFC South.
- Lead the league in yards per play, rushing yards per attempt and passing yards per play.
- Are tied for with the Patriots for most yards per first down (6.6).
- RBs have rushed for a league-high 14 touchdowns. They're also leading the league with 92 receptions.
- Have finished a season with more rushing yards than Panthers only twice since 2005 (2014, 2016).
|Total Yds/Game||17th (333.2)||2nd (409.4)|
|Rush Yds/Game||5th (129.2)||3rd (142.1)|
|Pass Yds/Game||24th (204.0)||2nd (267.3)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||5th (44.6%)||14th (38.8%)|
|Points/Game||t15th (22.5)||4th (29.3)|
|Total Yds/Game||2nd (288.3)||15th (334.7)|
|Rush Yds/Game||3rd (83.2)||18th (112.9)|
|Pass Yds/Game||6th (205.1)||14th (221.8)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||9th (35.5%)||19th (39.6%)|
|Points/Game||8th (18.8)||12th (20.2)|
- QB Cam Newton has 879 pass yards, 10 touchdowns, two interceptions and a 105.4 rating with two rushing scores in his past three games in New Orleans.
- RB Jonathan Stewart has 322 rush yards and four touchdowns in his past three games in New Orleans.
- RB Christian McCaffrey has a league-high 26 first down receptions. McCaffrey has been targeted 7.6 times per game, most among qualified RBs.
- DE Julius Peppers needs a-half sack to reach 90.0 for his career with the Panthers.
- DE Mario Addison has 5.5 sacks, nine hurries with a forced fumble and two fumble recoveries in eight career games against the Saints.
- QB Drew Brees is 5-1 with 1,788 passing yards, nine touchdowns, three interceptions and a 105.5 passer rating in his past six home games.
- RB Alvin Kamara has been named Offensive Rookie of the Week the past four weeks and five times this season. The third-round pick has a league-best 777 scrimmage yards since Week 7 and racked up league highs of 594 scrimmage yards and six touchdowns in November.
- WR Ted Ginn Jr. has a 77.8 reception percentage (42 receptions on 54 targets), best among qualified WRs. Ginn also leads the league with 11.9 yards per target.
- DE Cam Jordan is tied for sixth in the league with 10.0 sacks.