- Are 1-4 all-time against the Dolphins. Carolina, who's 0-2 at home in the series, has never beaten Miami or Tennessee at home.
- Are 9-6 on Monday Night Football, including a 6-3 record at home.
- Have held each of their eight opponents below their respective season averages in net yards.
- Are 3-0 when getting an interception this season and 3-3 when not.
- Have allowed first downs on a league-low 39.7 percent of plays in short yardage situations (three or fewer yards to go) this season.
- Have held their past three opponents to 8-of-35 (22.9 percent) on third down.
- Have not yet scored a touchdown on a catch by a WR at home this season.
- Have scored just two touchdowns in the first quarter. Carolina hasn't scored a touchdown in the third quarter since Week 5 at Detroit.
- Are 4-1 in games decided by less than a touchdown. Last season, they were 2-6 in games decided by six or fewer points.
- Have played more Monday Night Football games than any other NFL team. Miami is 41-41 all-time on MNF.
- Have scored just 16 points in the second quarter and 36 points in the first half this season, both league lows.
- Are ranked No. 1 in kickoff coverage, allowing opponents an average starting field position of the 21.9 yard-line.
- Have scored touchdowns on nine of their past 10 trips inside the red zone.
- Have run the ball on a league-low 26.6 percent of plays on the road this season.
|Total Yds/Game||21st (313.1)||31st (270.3)|
|Rush Yds/Game||15th (109.1)||30th (77.6)|
|Pass Yds/Game||24th (204.0)||29th (192.6)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||5th (43.4%)||31st (31.0%)|
|Points/Game||24th (18.6)||32nd (14.5)|
|Total Yds/Game||1st (274.1)||10th (315.4)|
|Rush Yds/Game||2nd (78.4)||7th (94.0)|
|Pass Yds/Game||6th (195.7)||14th (221.4)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||5th (33.0%)||11th (36.1%)|
|Points/Game||4th (17.6)||t16th (22.4)|
- QB Cam Newton needs 179 total yards to pass Dan Marino for third all-time in total yards through a player's first seven seasons. Newton is 4-1 with 13 total touchdowns and four interceptions in five Monday Night Football games.
- RB Christian McCaffrey needs eight receiving yards to pass Jonathan Stewart (413, 2011) for most receiving yards by a Panthers RB in a single season. McCaffrey is also eight receptions away from passing Reggie Bush (61, 2006) for most receptions by a rookie through his first 10 games.
- DE Mario Addison has a sack in three straight games and 14.5 sacks over his past 16 games.
- WR Jarvis Landry has 344 receptions since entering the league in 2014, already the most through a player's first four seasons. He's tied for second in the league with 17 catches on third down.
- DE Cameron Wake has had a sack in his past five games against the NFC.
- DT Ndamukong Suh leads NFL interior linemen with 51.0 stuffs (any tackle of a ball carrier behind the line of scrimmage during a rushing attempt) since entering the league in 2010.
- S Michael Thomas leads the league with 49 special teams tackles since 2014.