- Trail their overall series with the Eagles, 6-4. Carolina has won two of the past three meetings. Thursday is the fourth consecutive meeting in primetime.
- Lead the NFL with 52.0 sacks over their past 15 games.
- Have started a season 5-1 or better just two times in their history. Those came before their runs to the Super Bowl in 2003 and 2015.
- Have defended 152 straight pass attempts without earning an interception.
- Have scored touchdowns in six of their past 10 trips inside the red zone after the starting the season 1-of-6.
- Have scored 20-plus points in nine straight games, the longest such streak in the NFL.
- Lead the NFL with a 53.4 conversion rate on third down. The Panthers, who have converted 50 percent of their third downs, rank second.
- Lead the NFL with a 35:32 average time of possession. The Panthers, who have an average of 33:16, rank second.
- Lead the NFL with 41 points scored in the first quarter.
- Have allowed just three points in the first quarter.
- Have allowed 52 points in the fourth quarter, the third-highest total in the league.
|Total Yds/Game||18th (327.2)||3rd (397.8)|
|Rush Yds/Game||19th (98.6)||5th (138.8)|
|Pass Yds/Game||17th (228.6)||9th (259.0)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||2nd (50.0%)||1st (53.4%)|
|Points/Game||18th (21.0)||t6th (27.4)|
|Total Yds/Game||3rd (274.0)||22nd (346.0)|
|Rush Yds/Game||7th (79.8)||2nd (62.8)|
|Pass Yds/Game||5th (194.2)||29th (283.2)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||10th (38.1%)||5th (35.1%)|
|Points/Game||8th (18.8)||13th (19.8)|
- QB Cam Newton has the best completion percentage (68.3) of any Carolina QB through the first five games of a season. Over his past four games against the NFC East, Newton has 1,069 passing yards, 12 touchdowns and no interceptions with a 109.6 rating.
- RB Christian McCaffrey leads NFL rookies with 27 receptions and 237 receiving yards.
- DE Julius Peppers needs two more sacks to pass Chris Doleman for fourth all-time. Peppers, who has 149 sacks and 11 interceptions in his career, can become the first player in NFL history with at least 150 sacks and 10 interceptions.
- DE Mario Addison has 11 sacks in his past 12 games.
- TE Zach Ertz, who leads all TEs with 32 receptions and 387 receiving yards, has at least five catches in his past six games. The last Eagle to do what was Terrell Owens in 2005.
- CB Jalen Mills leads the NFC with eight pass breakups.