- Trail their all-time series with the Packers, 9-5. Carolina has won three of the past four meetings at Bank of America Stadium.
- Have scored touchdowns on 10 of their past 13 trips inside the red zone, a 76.9 percent conversion rate that is the best in the NFL since Week 10.
- Have gone 11-for-39 on third down in their past three games after going into the bye week as the league's best offense on third down.
- Have not allowed a 100-yard rusher in 17 straight games, a streak that ties a franchise record set in 2001-2002.
- Have been called for a league-low 67 penalties.
- Are 21-7 in December since 2011, the league's fourth-best record in that span.
- Have scored at least 29 points in their past six games against the Panthers.
- Have scored a league-leading 54 points on their opening drives.
- Have 18 sacks in their past five games, the second-most in the league since Week 10.
- Have won three games after falling behind by at least 14 points for the first time in a single season.
- Have recorded a takeaway in 11 straight games, the longest such streak in the NFL.
- Are a league-best 22-5 in December since 2011.
|Total Yds/Game||t18th (329.9)||25th (308.6)|
|Rush Yds/Game||5th (134.5)||17th (106.8)|
|Pass Yds/Game||28th (195.4)||24th (201.8)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||5th (42.9%)||9th (41.5%)|
|Points/Game||14th (23.1)||t17th (21.9)|
|Total Yds/Game||5th (302.1)||26th (354.1)|
|Rush Yds/Game||t3rd (89.5)||18th (113.8)|
|Pass Yds/Game||7th (212.6)||24th (240.3)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||9th (36.9%)||30th (44.4%)|
|Points/Game||10th (20.2)||19th (23.2)|
- QB Cam Newton needs 15 rushing yards to his 600 for the fourth time in his career. That would tie Newton with Michael Vick as the only quarterbacks with four 600-yard seasons. Newton is also 224 yards from passing Matt Ryan for second-most total yards through a player's first seven seasons.
- RB Jonathan Stewart needs 66 rushing yards for his eighth career 700-yard game. Only Frank Gore (10) and Matt Forte (9) have more 700-yard rushing seasons since 2008.
- RB Christian McCaffrey needs seven receptions to pass Kelvin Benjamin (73) for most receptions by a Panthers rookie.
- DE Julius Peppers needs a-half sack to hit 10 sacks for the 10th time in his 16 seasons. He would also join Bruce Smith, Reggie White and Kevin Greene as the only players with at least 10 seasons of 10 or more sacks.
- DE Mario Addison has 17.5 sacks in his past 20 games.
- LB Luke Kuechly needs four tackles to reach 800 for his career. He'd become the first player since London Fletcher (2008-13) to record 800 tackles in a six-year span.
- QB Aaron Rodgers has 1,230 passing yards with 12 touchdowns, two interceptions and a 112.1 rating in four career games against the Panthers.
- RB Jamaal Williams has 376 scrimmage yards and five touchdowns in his past three games.
- WR Davante Adams is tied for second in the NFL with nine receiving touchdowns. He has scored in seven straight road games.
- LB Clay Matthews is the only player with 400-plus tackles and 80-plus sacks since entering the league in 2009.
- S Ha Ha Clinton-Dix has 10 interceptions since 2015, the second most at his position.