|**Name**||**Pos**||**Offense Plays**||**Percentage**||**Special Teams**||**Percentage**|
|Greg Van Roten||G||1||2||3||13|
- Running back Cameron Artis-Payne saw a new season high in snaps as he rushed for eight yards on four carries. It marked his most offensive snaps since Oct. 10, 2016 against TB (34).
- For the first time this season, Christian McCaffrey did not see any snaps on special teams.
- Newly resigned wide receiver Kaelin Clay had six snaps on offense and returned three punts for 22 yards.
- Rookie T Taylor Moton had a career-high 11 snaps as he entered on the Panthers' jumbo packages.
- OL Greg Van Roten had his first offensive snap as a Panther, and first snap on offense since 2012 when he was with Green Bay.
|Name||Pos||Defense Plays||Percentage||Special Teams||Percentage|
- Carolina had five players (Bradberry, Adams, Coleman, Kuechly, Davis) play 100 percent of the defensive snaps. It marked the first time since the New Orleans game that at least five players were in on 100 percent of the snaps.
- Luke Kuechly and Kurt Coleman returned after missing a combined four games with injury. The duo led the team in tackles, grabbed an interception and recovered a fumble.
- Cornerback Daryl Worley saw the majority of snaps at cornerback for the second straight game.
- Defensive end Mario Addison played the most snaps that he's seen since Week 3. He was credited with 1.5 sacks in the game.
- Linebacker Shaq Thompson played in just 54 percent of the snaps, his fewest since Week 2.
View the top photos from Panthers at Buccaneers by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez.