|**Name**||**Pos**||** Ofense Plays *||** Perentage **||** Specil Teams **||** Percentge **|
- Cameron Artis-Payne played a season-high 12 snaps for 20 percent of the offensive plays. He had 16 yards rushing on five carries in place of Jonathan Stewart who was inactive with back stiffness.
- WR Kaelin Clay played 42 snaps, his most since Week 12 against the Jets (49), and second-most in his career.
- WR Russell Shepard played eight snaps after missing last week's game with a shoulder injury.
|Name||Pos||* Dfense Plays *||* Perentage || Specil Teams || Percentge **|
|Bryan Cox, Jr.||DE||19||26||11||37|
- LB Shaq Thompson played just 37 snaps one week after playing every snap against Tampa Bay. Thomas Davis returned to the lineup and played all 72 defensive snaps.
- S Colin Jones and S Jairus Byrd played 39 and 33 snaps, respectively. Their workload was increased as Kurt Coleman was inactive with an ankle injury.
- DE Charles Johnson returned from his four-game suspension and played 17 snaps, a season-low for him. The only other time he's had less than 20 snaps was at Seattle last season in Week 13.
View the top photos from Panthers at Falcons by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez.