|**Name**||**Pos**||** Ofense Plays *||** Perentage **||** Specil Teams **||** Percentge **|
- Brenton Bersin played a career-high 51 snaps as he finished with three catches for 45 yards. It marked the second-most productive day of his career behind a 54-yard day at Tampa Bay on 10/4/15.
- Amini Silatolu played his second straight full game at guard as he once again filled in for the injured Trai Turner.
- Damiere Byrd only managed 20 snaps as he left the game in the second half with a knee injury suffered on a kickoff return.
- Mose Frazier saw his first career game action as he played four snaps in the place of Russell Shepard who was inactive with a shoulder injury.
- Cam Newton missed an offensive snap (groin injury) for the first time since Week 3 as Derek Anderson came in and threw an incomplete pass on third down.
|Name||Pos||* Dfense Plays *||* Perentage || Specil Teams || Percentge **|
|Bryan Cox, Jr.||DE||20||30||10||36|
- Shaq Thompson played 100 percent of the snaps at linebacker as Thomas Davis could not play due to suspension. It marked just the third time that he's played 100 percent of snaps this season.
- Daryl Worley played 100 percent of the snaps for the second straight week and just the second time since Week 3 against New Orleans. Kevon Seymour only played two snaps.
- Colin Jones continued his increased play in the nickel packages, logging 28 snaps after going for the same number last week.
- Wes Horton played nearly the same percentage of snaps as he has all season and logged 1.5 sacks and a forced fumble, his team-best fifth forced fumble since Week 15 of 2016.
View the top photos from the Panthers vs. Buccaneers game by team photographer, Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez, and second shooter, Jamey Price.