|**Name**||**Pos**||**Offense Plays**||**Percentage**||**Special Teams**||**Percentage**|
|Greg Van Roten||C||9||12||10||36|
- Cameron Artis-Payne saw his most snaps and rushing yards (68) since Oct. 10, 2016 when he had a career-high 85 rushing yards against Tampa Bay.
- Greg Van Roten saw his first career snaps on offense as he took over for Tyler Larsen briefly in the second half.
- Kaelin Clay had his highest number of snaps as a Panther and he also made his first career catch as a Panther.
- 20 different players saw snaps on offense as the Panthers set a franchise record for net offensive yards.
|Name||Pos||Defense Plays||Percentage||Special Teams||Percentage|
- Daryl Worley played in 36 snaps, while Kevon Seymour played in 21. Last week and the week before, the snap counts were flipped between them.
- David Mayo played in 11 snaps, as Luke Kuechly and Thomas Davis each played in 81 percent of the total snaps after both played in 100 percent last week against Atlanta.
- Captain Munnerlyn played in 56 percent of the defensive snaps, his highest percentage since Week 1 at San Francisco.
- Mike Adams played in 100 percent of the snaps after being in the concussion protocol last week.
Images from Carolina's victory on Monday Night Football over Miami.