|**Name**||**Pos**||** Ofense Plays *||** Perentage **||** Specil Teams **||** Percentge **|
- The offense had its most offensive snaps of the season at 82.
- Wide receivers Kelvin Benjamin and Devin Funchess played the exact same number of snaps for the first time this season.
- Running back Christian McCaffrey had the most snaps of the running back corps (61) just a week after Jonathan Stewart had more snaps than him in Detroit.
- Rookie tackle Taylor Moton saw his second piece action on offense this season, coming in for two snaps in the jumbo package. He had previously played two snaps against Buffalo.
- Running back Cameron Artis-Payne saw his first offensive snap of the season.
|Name||Pos||* Dfense Plays *||* Perentage || Specil Teams || Percentge **|
- Linebacker David Mayo played a career-high 32 snaps, 52 percent of the total, as he took over for the injured Luke Kuechly at the end of the second quarter.
- Cornerbacks Kevon Seymour and Daryl Worley played in a rotation throughout the game, with Seymour finishing with 39 snaps and Worley having 23 snaps.
- Defensive end Mario Addison played a season-low 24 snaps, while Charles Johnson played a season-high 43 snaps.
- Defensive tackle Vernon Butler was a healthy scratch last Sunday at Detroit, but came back and played 17 snaps. Defensive end Bryan Cox was inactive.
View the top photos from Panthers vs. Eagles by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez and second shooters, Jamey Price and Andrew Dye.