|**Name**||**Pos**||**Offense Plays**||**Percentage**||**Special Teams**||**Percentage**|
- The starting offensive line played every offensive snap for the first time since the Philadelphia game.
- All four offensive players from the Panthers draft class (Christian McCaffrey, Curtis Samuel, Taylor Moton, Alex Armah) had new career highs in snap percentages on Sunday.
- Jonathan Stewart played 21 snaps, his fewest in a game he finished since 2013.
- Newly re-signed WR Brenton Bersin played nine snaps in his first game back with the team.
|Name||Pos||Defense Plays||Percentage||Special Teams||Percentage|
- Kevon Seymour played 44 snaps, while Daryl Worley played in 19 snaps. Last week, Worley played 53 and Seymour had 14.
- For the second week in a row, Shaq Thompson played fewer than 70 percent of the snaps. Last week, he played in just 54 percent, his lowest since Week 2.
- Mario Addison continues to play the majority of defensive end snaps after fully recovering from an injury that kept him under 50 percent of the snaps in Weeks 5, 6 and 7. Addison recorded his 14.5 sack in the last 16 games.
- Jairus Byrd played nine snaps in place of Mike Adams who left the game in the fourth quarter with a shoulder injury.
View the top photos from Panthers vs. Falcons by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez and second shooters Andrew Dye and Jamey Price.