|**Name**||**Pos**||** Ofense Plays *||** Perentage **||** Specil Teams **||** Percentge **|
- Amini Silatolu played 100 percent of the snaps at guard for the injured Trai Turner. It marked the first time that he played every snap since 11/15/2015 at Tennessee.
- Greg Olsen only missed two snaps on offense on his way to his first 100-yard receiving game since 10/10/16.
- Damiere Byrd upped his snap count from last week (68 percent from 59 percent) and hauled in two receiving touchdowns for the first time in his career, pro or college.
|**Name**||**Pos**||** Dfense Plays *||** Perentage **||** Specil Teams **||** Percentge **|
|Bryan Cox, Jr.||DE||24||34||11||41|
- Five different defensive players played in 100 percent of the team's snaps, tying for the most in a single game this year.
- Daryl Worley played 100 percent of the snaps for the first time since Week 3 against New Orleans. He recorded an interception for the second-straight game.
- Colin Jones played in his most snaps since Week 6 against Philadelphia, recording his second career interception.
- Jones (28 snaps), Kevon Seymour (37 snaps) and Jairus Byrd (12 snaps) rotated through Shaq Thompson's position as he missed his second straight game with a foot injury.
View the top photos from Panthers vs. Packers by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez