|**Name**||**Pos**||**Offense Plays**||**Percentage**||**Special Teams**||**Percentage**|
- Damiere Byrd had a career-high 38 snaps as he finished with a career-best five catches for 37 yards.
- Greg Olsen played 59 snaps (92 percent), but did not make a catch. It broke his streak of 83 games played with a catch, dating back to the 2011 season finale.
- On Jonathan Stewart's 26 snaps, he had 16 rushing attempts and was targeted once in the passing game.
- Ryan Kalil played all 64 offensive snaps, his first complete game since October 16, 2016 at New Orleans.
|Name||Pos||Defense Plays||Percentage||Special Teams||Percentage|
|Bryan Cox, Jr.||DE||24||32||7||23|
- Thomas Davis played in 100 percent of the defensive snaps, just one week after playing 39 percent at New Orleans with a hamstring injury.
- Captain Munnerlyn played in 58 snaps (78 percent) as he played in the majority of nickel snaps for injured linebacker Shaq Thompson.
- Colin Jones (13 snaps), Jairus Byrd (6 snaps) and David Mayo (3 snaps) also rotated through Thompson's spot in the nickel package.
- Daryl Worley played the majority of snaps (89 percent) at cornerback, making his first interception of the season.
View the top photos from Panthers vs. Vikings by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez.