- Improved to 21-13 all-time against Tampa Bay, including an 11-6 record at Raymond James Stadium.
- Have won four games on the road, tied with Pittsburgh for most in the league.
- Snapped a four-game road losing streak to NFC South teams.
- Tied a franchise record by holding an opponent without a touchdown for the fourth time this season.
- Shut out an opponent in the first half for the third time this season (49ers, Bills).
- Recorded an interception for the first time since Week 1, snapping a franchise-long drought of six games without a pick.
- Held the Buccaneers to 2-for-12 on third down a week after the Bears went 2-for-11 on third down.
- Scored a touchdown in the first quarter for the first time since Week 1, snapping a opening quarter touchdown-less slump at 106:26.
- Have had just two plays over 20 yards in their past three games.
- Won the turnover battle for the first time this season.
- Were flagged five times and still lead the NFL for fewest penalties (34) this season.
Were held to three points, the fewest since they took quarterback Jameis Winston with the first pick of the 2015 draft.
Were held to 194 passing yards, more than 100 yards off their season average.
- QB Cam Newton threw for 154 yards, his fewest in a win since he had 124 against the Bucs on Oct. 4, 2015.
- DE Julius Peppers picked up a sack to move past Hall of Famer Chris Doleman for fourth most all-time with 151 career sacks. Peppers, who now has had at least 7.0 sacks in 15 of his 16 seasons, also extended his franchise record for forced fumbles to 31. The next closest on that list is fellow DE Charles Johnson (20).
- RB Christian McCaffrey, who caught five passes for 49 yards, passed Jonathan Stewart (47, 2011) for most receptions by a Carolina RB in a single season. Through Sunday, McCaffrey's 49 catches rank him third overall in the NFL.
- RB Jonathan Stewart recorded Carolina's first rushing touchdown by anyone other than Cam Newton this season.
- LB Luke Kuechly picked off his 14th career interception, the most by a linebacker since he entered the league in 2012.
- DE Mario Addison recorded 1.5 sacks to up his total to 13.5 sacks over his last 15 games.
- QB Jameis Winston was held to a QB rating of 49.2, the third-lowest of his career.
View the top photos from Panthers at Buccaneers by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez.