Ticket Donations | Carolina Panthers - Panthers.com
Ticket Donation Requests
The Carolina Panthers make complimentary tickets available to non-profit organizations in the Carolinas through the generous donations of Carolina Panthers PSL Owners. Occasionally, PSL Owners who are unable to attend home games donate their tickets to the team's community relations department. Tickets are then distributed to non-profit organizations that serve underprivileged youth and troops in our community.
Due to the high volume of requests received by the team and limited number of tickets available, all organizations are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
- All requests must be submitted online and be accompanied by a formal request on the organization's letterhead. Requests made by mail, telephone, fax or e-mail are not considered.
- Active-duty military and veterans should make requests directly through the USO of North Carolina, the Panthers' official military partner, via e-mail at email@example.com.
- All requests are filled at the discretion of the Carolina Panthers and the USO of North Carolina (military-related requests only). Submitting a request does not guarantee a donation.
- Requests are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- All charitable tickets are e-mailed directly to non-profit organizations. The Panthers cannot send tickets to personal e-mail addresses.
- The Panthers only make donations directly to organizations defined as tax-exempt under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS code. Individuals and families are not eligible to apply for the program.
- Organizations may only submit one request per calendar year, so that as many groups as possible can be accommodated.
- The PSL Tickets for Kids and Troops program was created to allow underserved youth and/or military in North and South Carolina the opportunity to attend a Carolina Panthers home game for free. Tickets should not be used in any other manner.
- PSL tickets are not to be used for auctions, raffles or other types of fundraisers.
- Requests from organizations outside of North and South Carolina are not considered.
- Due to the limited number of tickets available, organizations must be flexible with game selections. Additionally, the number of tickets requested should not exceed 40 per game.
- Tickets donated by the Carolina Panthers for charitable use cannot be sold for profit.
- PSL tickets are typically donated on very short notice.
- The Panthers do not control the number of tickets that are donated by PSL Owners or the location of the seats in the stadium.
- The Panthers respectfully insist that PSL Tickets for Kids and Troops recipients refrain from wearing opposing team logos at Bank of America Stadium.
To Donate PSLs
- PSL Owners can conveniently donate their tickets directly from their My Panthers Account. After logging in, simply select the tickets to be donated. Then click "Donate to Charity," and the tickets will be automatically forwarded to the Carolina Panthers Community Relations Department. PSL Owners will receive an e-mail confirmation upon making a donation. This will serve as a receipt for tax-deduction purposes.
- Tickets sent via the My Panthers Account must be donated by 5:30 p.m. ET four (4) days prior to the game to allow for proper distribution. Hard tickets must be donated at least one (1) week before the game. Due to the nature of the program, the Panthers are unable to accept single seat ticket donations.