Panthers x #1 Draft Pick Prediction
Contest Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1) Eligibility: The Panthers x #1 Draft Pick Prediction Contest (hereafter, "Contest") is open to legal permanent U.S. residents, twenty-one (21) years of age or older (hereafter, "Eligible Entrants"). Employees, officers, directors, agents and representatives of Panthers Stadium, LLC, Panthers Football, LLC and its affiliates (hereafter, "Sponsor"), the National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, L.P., prize providers and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, wholesalers, retailers, distributors, suppliers, advertising & promotion agencies (hereafter collectively, "Released Parties"), and each such individual's immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, child, husband, wife & their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and those living in their same households, whether or not related, are not eligible to participate or win. Void outside of the U.S., and where prohibited by law. All applicable federal, state & local laws apply.
2) Promotion Period: Contest starts at 8:00:00 am Eastern Time ("ET") on April 12, 2023, and ends at 11:59:59 pm ET on April 26, 2023 (hereafter, "Promotion Period"). Entrants acknowledge that the first round of the NFL Draft is scheduled for April 27. The Carolina Panthers currently hold the first pick; subject to change based on trades. Winners will be selected and notified no later than May 31, 2023.
3) How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, contestants will navigate to the hosting entry form from a Carolina Panthers Facebook or Instagram ad, enter their prediction, name, email and zip code.
Limit (1) Entry per person throughout the Promotion Period. Entries received in excess of stated limitation will be void. Entries generated by script, macro or other automated means or with the intent to subvert the entry process will be void.
Released Parties are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, garbled, damaged entries, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the Internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the processing of direct messages, Likes, responses, Follow requests or Entries, the announcement of the prizes, for any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer or other device relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest, or for printing, typographical, human or other errors appearing in these Official Rules or other Contest-related materials. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to void any Entries or Follow requests of entrants and disqualify such entrants whom Sponsor believes have attempted to tamper with or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Contest and/or who are in violation of these Official Rules.
4) Winner Selection/Judging: One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected from those entries who accurately predict the Carolina Panthers' first pick in the 2023 NFL Draft. Three (3) first prize winners will be randomly selected from all eligible entries, regardless of prediction
Winner determination will be conducted by Sponsor no later than May 31, 2023. Odds of winning a prize depends upon the total number of eligible entries received and correct prediction of the
By entering, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and to the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which will be final and binding in all respects. The potential prize winners may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability and (where legal) Publicity Release as well as any other documents required by Sponsor within one (1) day of issuance of notification. Non-compliance with the foregoing or with these Official Rules in any way, the inability to contact any potential winner (as specified above), any potential winner's rejection of his or her prize or return of prize or prize notification as non-deliverable may result in disqualification and, at Sponsor's discretion, the awarding of the applicable prize by selecting an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries received.
5) Prizes: Three prize tiers as outlined below:
· Grand Prize: One (1) winner; autographed item signed by the Panthers 1st pick in the 2023 NFL Draft (ARV $300)
· First Prize: Three (3) winners; Panthers prize pack (ARV $75)
· Second Prize: Fifteen (15) winners; Panthers Draft Hat (ARV $25)
Prizes are awarded "as is" without any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. All prize details are at Sponsor's sole discretion. Costs and expenses associated with the acceptance and use of a prize not specified herein as being awarded, including, but not limited to, federal, state and local taxes (if any) are each winner's sole responsibility. ARV of all prizes awarded: $525.
6) Miscellaneous: No transfer, assignment, cash redemption, or substitution of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or applicable portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Entrants agree, by entering, that 1) Sponsor and its designees may use (unless prohibited by law), entrant's name, city and state of residence, photograph and/or likeness for advertising, trade and/or any other purposes in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity, without further compensation, permission or notification, 2) Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a background check and entry in the Contest constitutes entrant's permission for Sponsor to conduct such background check, provided that, to the extent additional authorization is necessary under law, entrants shall authorize such check. Sponsor reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant based on the results of the background check or failure of the entrant to properly authorize such check, and 3) the Released Parties shall have no liability and will be held harmless by entrant for any claim, action, liability, loss, injury or damage to entrant or any other person or entity, including, without limitation, personal injury or death to entrant or any other person or damage to personal or real property, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize or participation in this Contest. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, and/or terminate this Contest (or portion thereof) for any reason, including should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest and, in the case of termination, at its discretion, select the applicable winner from among all eligible non-suspect entries received during the applicable Entry Period prior to the event that required such termination. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from any such person(s) responsible for the attempt to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7) Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or the prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class or collective action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at a reasonable location within Mecklenburg County, North Carolina; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. Under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
8) Choice of Law: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the Mecklenburg County, North Carolina, USA.
9) Winners' Names: For the names of the winners (available after 6/1/23), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by 7/1/23 to: Panthers x #1 Draft Pick Prediction Contest Winners, C/O Carolina Panthers, 800 South Mint Street, Charlotte, NC 28202.
Except as noted in these Official Rules, information collected for this Contest is used only for the purpose of Contest administration and winner notification and will not be re-used, sold, or shared in any other manner by Released Parties or any third parties except where explicitly accepted by clicking the opt-in button on contest submission.
11) Sponsor: Panthers Football, LLC, 800 South Mint Street, Charlotte, NC 28202. The National Football League is not a sponsor or administrator of the contest. Facebook and Instagram are not a sponsor or administrator of the contest.