What is the Panthers @ Home Membership presented by Coca-Cola?
The Panthers @ Home Membership presented by Coca-Cola is a new membership program for fans of the Carolina Panthers to feel part of the action and stay connected to their favorite team during the 2020 season.
Each month you will receive:
- One (1) membership box delivered to their door that includes exclusive monthly-themed Panthers items (average retail value: $100+)
- Chance to win autographs from Panthers players including Christian McCaffrey, Teddy Bridgewater, Shaq Thompson, and more
- Weekly virtual pregame film breakdown sessions with notable Panther Legends, providing an insider's view on upcoming opponent to get you ready for game day
- Exclusive behind-the-scenes content from Panthers players, assistant coaches, and legends throughout the month
- Entry into the Panthers Ultimate Fan Experience where the winner will receive an exclusive experience at a game during the 2021 season
How do I join?
Fans can join the Panthers @ Home Membership presented by Coca-Cola by clicking here and following instructions to complete the membership purchase.
How does billing work for the membership?
Once one clicks "submit payment" for the first monthly membership, members will be charged $65 + shipping and taxes for each month the membership is valid.
The membership will auto-renew on a monthly basis until one cancels. Your auto-renewal payment will be charged on the first of the month for your next month's membership. Upon cancelling the membership, all membership benefits will stop at the end of the month in which it's cancelled and there will not be a charge for the following month.
For example, if one signs up for the November membership on September 22, the credit card will be charged on:
- September 22 for the November membership
- December 1 for the December membership
How much are shipping and taxes?
Shipping is $5.99 for anywhere in the continental United States. Taxes vary depending on shipping location.
Will I still be charged if I cancelled my membership?
Yes. If you opt to cancel your membership, it will only cancel any future month's membership. Therefore, you will be charged and receive your first month's benefit but will not be auto-renewed for future month memberships. Please note that existing members who cancel before November 1 will not receive November benefits and existing members who cancel before December 1 will not receive December benefits.
If you are within 24 hours of your original purchase and want to refund your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What communication comes with the membership?
Members will receive automated emails regarding the status of their accounts, including payment receipt, account renewal reminders and membership box shipping notifications.
They will also receive details for how to access the weekly virtual experiences.
Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to the safe senders list in email accounts to be sure none of these communications end up in the spam folder.
Can members access the Panthers @ Home Membership presented by Coca-Cola outside of the United States?
Currently, we are only able to offer the Panthers @ Home Membership presented by Coca-Cola to fans in the continental United States.
How do members view the exclusive virtual content that they receive as part of the Panthers @ Home Membership presented by Coca-Cola?
Panthers @ Home presented by Coca-Cola members will receive exclusive virtual content every week, beginning with the first week of the month for which the membership is active. This exclusive virtual content will include weekly pregame film breakdown sessions with notable Panther Legends, exclusive 360-degree game replays, and behind-the-scenes content from Panther players, assistant coaches, and legends.
A link to the new weekly content, along with a password, will be sent to members' emails every week your membership is valid.
For any issues viewing the virtual content, please contact us at email@example.com.
Who is eligible to win Panthers autographs, the Ultimate Fan Experience or other "chances to win"?
Winners will be chosen from eligible memberships. Employees of the Carolina Panthers or Bank of America Stadium, along with their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
How are the winners selected for Panthers autographs, the Ultimate Fan Experience and other "chances to win"?
- Autographs: Each month, eligible members will be randomly selected among all active and paid memberships for that month to have a Panthers autograph item included in their box for the month. Autograph items included will vary from month-to-month.
- Ultimate Fan Experience: At the conclusion of the 2020 NFL season, one lucky member will be selected to receive a once-in-a-lifetime experience at a game during the 2021 season. The winner will be randomly selected among all paid monthly memberships over the course of the 2020 season. Members will receive one entry for each month of membership at the time the winner is selected.
How will members be notified if they win Panthers autographs, the Ultimate Fan Contest, or other "chances to win"?
Panthers autograph winners will receive the autographed item included inside the monthly membership box. The Ultimate Fan Experience and any other chances to win recipients will be notified via email.
Can members return or exchange any of the items in the box?
There are no returns or exchanges allowed on any items received in boxes unless items are damaged or sent incorrectly from the original order. If this is the case, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What kind of shirts are used?
A polyester and cotton blend from Bella + Canvas. We offer adult unisex sizes from S-3XL. Please take care to check sizing information, as returns/exchanges for new shirt sizes will not be offered.
For information on sizing, see below:
Can members give a Panthers @ Home Membership presented by Coca-Cola as a gift?
Absolutely! Just make sure to fill out the appropriate information on the checkout form (where the monthly box will be shipped, recipient's name, email, etc.). If one is purchasing a membership for yourself and one as a gift, please complete two separate transactions, as only one shipping address can be accommodated per transaction.
How do members make changes to the Panthers @ Home membership presented by Coca-Cola account?
Throughout the program, members may want to:
- Change T-shirt size
- Change address
- Update credit/debit card
- Cancel subscription
Members can make changes to the account by following the instructions below:
- Go to https://www.panthers.cratejoy.com/customer/login
- Enter email address and password you set up when you initially signed up. If you forgot your password, there is an option to reset it on this screen
- On the main page you are able to edit your contact information, add a new credit card, or add a new shipping address
- In order to edit your subscription, click on the "edit" button under the "Your Subscriptions" section on the left-hand side. From there you can edit your subscription including changing your t-shirt size, updating your credit card information and shipping address, or cancel your membership
- Once complete, select "change" on the bottom of the page and then hit "confirm" on the next page to confirm the change