In this week's episode of the Happy Half Hour podcast presented by Morris-Jenkins, hosts Kristen Balboni, Myles Simmons and Will Bryan react to the reactions of Week 6. Which feelings were overreactions? Which were underreactions? And which were just right?
Podcast highlights include:
3:24: Who enjoys multiple games on Monday night? (raises hands)
5:50: Over/under reaction segment to hot button Panthers issues:
- 6:17: Are Carolina's red zone issues a major problem?
- 15:42: How impressive is this defense?
- 19:55: Did the offensive line become an issue after Sunday?
- 23:09: Is Robby Anderson's season a surprise?
- 25:34: Does Christian McCaffrey need to be rushed back?
27:34: Will gives his Stat of the Week on Carolina's defensive rookies
31:22: Quick preview of the New Orleans matchup in Week 7
37:34: Weird Question of the Week: Fast food favorite?
For all of the Panthers podcasts, including past episodes of the Happy Half Hour, visit Panthers.com/audio. Fans can also download and subscribe to Panthers podcasts by searching "Carolina Panthers" on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
A 24-hour live stream of Panthers audio is available here and on Alexa by saying, "Hey Alexa, load Carolina Panthers skill."