|Own 21-50 - by Yard Line||0||2||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Opp 49-20 - by Yard Line||0||10||3||7||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Opp 19-1 - by Yard Line||0||2||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Own 1-20 - by Yard Line||0||2||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Last Two Minutes of Half||0||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Home vs Road
Margin of Victory
|Ahead by 1-8 Points||0||7||2||5||0||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Ahead by 9-16 Points||0||3||2||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Behind by 9-16 Points||0||2||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Behind by 1-8 Points||0||2||0||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|4th Quarter within 7||0||1||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Johnson retired in August of 2018 as a Carolina Panther...He finished his career ranked second in franchise history with 67.5 sacks and second with 19 forced fumbles...He played 143 games in 11 seasons, all with Carolina.
• Tied for seventh in the NFL by tallying 44.0 sacks over a four-year period from 2010-13.
• Finished career ranked second in team history with 67.5 career sacks.
• Finished career ranked second in team history with 19 forced fumbles.
• Tallied 11 sacks in 2013 to become the first player in team history to have at least nine sacks in four consecutive years (2010-13) and one of three players to have 10 or more sacks in three seasons after collecting 11.5 in 2010, nine in 2011 and 12.5 in 2012.
FRANCHISE POSTSEASON RANKINGS
• Set team record in 2015, tied with Kony Ealy, for most sacks in a postseason with three.
• Finished career ranked 11th in franchise history with 143 games played in 11 NFL seasons, all with the Panthers.
• In career, tallied 67.5 sacks, 19 forced fumbles, 25 pass deflections, 74 tackles for loss and 117 QB hurries with 323 total tackles according to press box statistics.
• Played and started 13 games for Carolina in 2016...Posted 24 tackles, four sacks, three forced fumbles and two passes defensed...Key contributor on a defensive unit that finished second in the NFL with 47 sacks.
• In 2015, started nine games for Carolina, spending time on injured reserve/designated to return with a hamstring injury...Started all three postseason contests, including Super Bowl 50 vs. Denver (2/7/16)...Contributed to unit that finished in the top 10 in the NFL in 2015 in total defense for the fourth consecutive year, rating sixth.
• Started all 16 regular season games for Carolina and both postseason contests in 2014...Led the team in sacks for the fourth time in the last five seasons with 8.5, marking fifth consecutive year with eight or more sacks...Key member of Carolina's defensive unit that finished in the top 10 in the NFL in total defense for the third consecutive year in 2014, rating 10th...Part of Carolina defense that set an NFL record for fewest yards allowed in postseason game with 78 vs. Arizona (1/3/15).
• In 2013, finished second on the team with 11 sacks and tied for second with 21 quarterback pressures...Teamed with Greg Hardy (15 sacks in 2013) to give the Panthers the only set of teammates with 10 or more sacks in over the two-year span...Tandem's total of 49.5 sacks from 2012-13 tied for the most in the NFL by two teammates.
• In 2012, led Carolina in sacks for the third consecutive season with a career-high 12.5…Third player in team history, joining Mike Rucker and Julius Peppers, to record at least nine sacks in three consecutive years...Teamed with Greg Hardy (11 sacks) to give the Panthers two players with 10 or more sacks for the third time in team history and first time since 2002.
• Started 15 games for Carolina in 2011, leading the Panthers in sacks for the second consecutive season with nine and ranked second with 14 quarterback pressures.
• Led club with a career-high 11.5 sacks in 2010, becoming the fifth player in team history to record at least 10 sacks in a season.
• Tied Kevin Greene's club record with a sack in six consecutive contests in 2010.
• Ranked third on club in 2009 with four sacks.
• Finished second on club in 2008 with six sacks.
TRANSACTIONS: Announced retirement as a Carolina Panthers (8/23/18)...Signed to contract extension by Carolina (3/8/17)...Signed as a free agent by Carolina (3/9/16)...Released by Carolina (3/3/16)...Activated from injured reserve/designated for return by Carolina (11/24/15)...Placed on injured reserve/designated for return with an injured right hamstring by Carolina (9/29/15)...Re-signed as an unrestricted free agent by Carolina (7/30/11)...Selected by Carolina in the third round (83rd overall) of the 2007 NFL Draft (4/28/07).
GP/GS: Career (266/240) [18/18]; 2018 (16/8); 2017 (16/5) [1/1]; 2016 (16/11) [3/3]; 2015 (16/16) [2/2]; 2014 (16/16) [2/2]; 2013 (16/16); 2012 (16/16); 2011 (16/16); 2010 (16/16) [2/2]; 2009 (16/14); 2008 (16/16) [1/1]; 2007 (14/14); 2006 (16/16); 2005 (16/16) [3/3]; 2004 (16/16); 2003 (16/16) [4/4]; 2002 (12/12).
COLLEGE: Played in 35 games with 13 starts at Georgia... Recorded 73 tackles, 14.5 sacks, six forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries and 12 passes defensed...Tied for 10th in school history with 14.5 sacks...Second-team All-SEC choice as a junior in 2006 after leading the Bulldogs and ranking third in the conference with 9.5 sacks...Became the first defensive lineman in school history to lead the team in passes defensed with 10...Scored a touchdown on a fumble recovery in the end zone against Louisiana- Monroe during sophomore year in 2005.
PERSONAL: Attended Hawkinsville (Ga.) HS...Majored in child and family development at Georgia.