- Indianapolis rushed for 218 yards on the ground with three rushing touchdowns, marking the third time that Carolina has allowed over 200 rushing yards in a game this year.
- The Colts returned two punts for touchdowns in the game. It marked the second time in Carolina history (11/9/97, Denver) that the Panthers have allowed two punt return touchdowns in the same game.
- Carolina allowed three turnovers while not recording a takeaway. Since Week 7, the Panthers are -17 in takeaways.
- Nine different players recorded receptions for Carolina in the game, a new season high.
- Christian McCaffrey etched his name into a number of new records on Sunday. He finished with 15 catches for 119 yards while rushing 13 times for 54 yards.
- McCaffrey now has 109 receptions on the season, breaking his own NFL record for the most catches by a running in an NFL season. He's the first NFL running back with multiple seasons of over 100 catches.
- McCaffrey's 15 receptions set a new franchise record for the most catches by any Panthers player in one game, breaking the previous mark of 14 held by Steve Smith and McCaffrey. 15 catches are tied for second-most by a running back in a game in NFL history.
- McCaffrey now has 933 receiving yards, the most by any running back in franchise history in one season. He is 67 yards away from becoming the third player in NFL history with 1,000 rushing yards and 1,000 receiving yards in the same season.
- In his first career start, Will Grier threw for 224 yards on 27-of-44 completions with three interceptions and no touchdowns.
- Eric Reid tallied six tackles in the game, bringing him to 118 on the season. He passes Mike Minter (116, 2000) for the most tackles by a safety in a single season in Panthers history.
- Joey Slye hit two field goals in the game, including one from 50 yards, his eighth field goal from 50+ this season, extending his franchise record.
- Michael Palardy completed his second career pass attempt for 12 yards to convert a fourth down on a fake punt. It was Carolina's second successful punt this season.
- Nyheim Hines returned two punts for touchdowns in the game. He's the first player since 2012 to have multiple punt return TDs in a game and the first to have 195 yards and 2 TDs since 2004.
View photos from Week 15 as Carolina visits Indianapolis.