- Head coach Ron Rivera recorded his 74th career win in the regular season, passing John Fox as Carolina's all-time wins leader as head coach.
- The Panthers netted 445 yards, while allowing 507 yards to the Jaguars. It marked the first time in franchise history that Carolina allowed over 500 yards in a game and still won.
- Carolina's defense caused three fumbles and recovered all three. It marked the fifth time in the Ron Rivera era that Carolina recovered three or more fumbles in a game. The team recorded its first defensive touchdown on the season on a fumble recovery in the second quarter. It marked the Panthers first fumble recovery TD since Week 5 of 2018 when Colin Jones recovered one on special teams.
- As a result of the fumbles, the Panthers won the turnover battle 3-0. It marked Carolina's first turnover-free game of the season and the second time winning the turnover battle this year.
- The Panthers rushed for 285 yards, a new season high and the most since they ran for 294 against the Dolphins in 2017.
- Carolina became just the fifth team since 2010 with two touchdown runs over 50 yards in the same game.
- After only allowing a league-best average of 156.8 net passing yards over the first four games, the Panthers gave up 358 net passing yards against Jacksonville.
- Christian McCaffrey tied his own franchise record with his 237 yards from scrimmage and three touchdowns. He set a new franchise record for longest rush with his 84-yard touchdown run, surpassing DeAngelo Williams' previous long of 77 yards.
- McCaffrey joined Thurman Thomas as the only players in NFL history with over 500 rushing yards and 250 receiving yards in the first five games of a season.
- He topped 2,000 career rushing yards with his 176-yard rushing day, becoming the eighth Panthers rusher with over 2,000 yards and the youngest to do so.
- Kyle Allen became the first QB in the Super Bowl era to go 4-0 without an interception in his first four career starts. Allen became the first undrafted QB since Kurt Warner to win his first four career starts.
- Reggie Bonnafon rushed for a career-high 80 yards, including a 59-yard touchdown run. He is the only player this year to rush for at least five carries and average 16.0 yards per carry with a TD in a game.
- Luke Kuechly had a game-high 12 tackles and the game-sealing pass deflection on the last play. He now has over 1,000 career tackles, the only player in NFL history to do so in his first eight seasons.
- Brian Burns had a strip-sack and fumble recovery for a touchdown, becoming the third rookie since 2000 to record a sack, forced fumble and fumble recovery for a touchdown in the same game.
- James Bradberry recorded three pass deflections, bringing his season total to six which ties for second-most in the NFL.
- Leonard Fournette rushed for 108 yards and a touchdown against Carolina. He becomes just the third 100-yard rusher against Carolina since Week 13 of the 2016 season.
View photos from Week 5 as Carolina hosts Jacksonville.