- Carolina held Green Bay to just 49 net yards in the second half, the Packers' second-fewest in the second half over the past 20 seasons.
- That Panthers' defense sacked quarterback Aaron Rodgers five times and held the Packers to 96 net passing yards. Those were Green Bay's second-fewest net passing yards in the last three seasons and the second-fewest allowed by Carolina since 2014.
- After starting the game 4-of-4 on third down, Green Bay finished 5-of-12 with six punts. That tied for the most punts Carolina has forced this year.
- Green Bay had 159 rushing yards in the first half but only 36 in the second half to finish with 195.
- Carolina went 1-for-5 in the red zone, including 0-for-2 on goal-to-go situations. Green Bay's offense entered the game with a league-best 77.1 red-zone percentage and scored touchdowns on all three trips.
- The Panthers played in their 10th game this season decided by eight points or fewer. They are now 2-8 in those games.
- Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater scored his fifth rushing touchdown of the season and second in as many games. He is tied for fifth among quarterbacks in rushing touchdowns this season.
- Wide receiver DJ Moore hauled in a game-high 131 receiving yards to top 1,000 for the season. He's just the fourth Panthers' player (Muhsin Muhammad, Steve Smith, Greg Olsen) to record consecutive seasons of 1,000-plus receiving yards.
- Wide receiver Robby Anderson topped 1,000 receiving yards for the first time in his career. Anderson and Moore became just the second pair of Panthers' wide receivers (Patrick Jeffers/Muhsin Muhammad, 1999) to reach 1,000 yards in the same season.
- Linebacker Jeremy Chinn tallied six tackles to reach 100 tackles on the season. He joins Jon Beason and Luke Kuechly as the only Panthers' rookies with 100 or more tackles in their first seasons.
- Defensive tackle Derrick Brown had two sacks, the first sacks of his career.
- Defensive end Brian Burns recorded two sacks, the second multi-sack game of his career. Burns leads the Panthers with 8.0 sacks this season.
- Quarterback Aaron Rodgers finished with a passer rating of 91.6, snapping his streak of eight games with a passer rating of 100-plus.
- Wide receiver Davante Adams was held to 42 receiving yards, his second-fewest of the season. He also failed to score for the first time in nine games.