- Snapped a three-game losing skid in their series with the Falcons.
- Scored two touchdowns in the final two minutes of a half for the first time in franchise history.
- Improved to 4-1 in games decided by six points or fewer this season.
- Improved to 6-0 when leading at halftime.
- Rushed for 201 yards, their most since a 204-yard effort against the Eagles on Oct. 25, 2015.
- Had three plays of more than 20 yards after producing only two such plays in their past three games.
- Held the Falcons to 53 rushing yards. Carolina has not allowed a 100-yard rusher all season, marking just the second time in franchise history (2002) they've gone the first nine games of a season without allowing a 100-yard rusher.
- Held the Falcons to 4-of-12 on third down. Over their past three games, the Panthers have limited opponents to 8-of-35 on third down.
- Were penalized five times and remain the league's least-penalized team (39).
- Will head into Week 10 as the league's top-ranked defense, allowing just 274.1 yards per game.
- 53 rushing yards were their fewest since they ran for 48 against the Eagles on Nov. 13, 2016.
Gained just 7 yards in the third quarter. Atlanta, which led the league with 135 points in the third quarter last year, had scored just 19 in the third this season.
- QB Cam Newton rushed for 86 yards, the most by any QB this season. He has now led the Panthers in rushing for four straight games. Newton's 137 passing yards were the fourth-fewest of his career and his fewest in a win since he threw for 124 againt the Buccaneers on Oct. 4, 2015.
- RB Christian McCaffrey ran for a career-high 66 yards and recorded the first rushing touchdown of his career.
- RB Jonathan Stewart lost two fumbles in a three-carry stretch of the first quarter. It was the first time since a Carolina RB lost multiple fumbles in a game since Lamar Smith did it against Arizona on Oct. 6, 2002.
- TE Ed Dickson finished without a catch for the first time since Week 1.
- WR Devin Funchess had a team-high 86 receiving yards, his most since he finished the 2015 regular season with 120 yards against the Buccaneers.
- DE Mario Addison recorded a sack to up his season total to 6.5. He has 14.5 sacks in his last 16 games, third-most in the NFL over that span.
- S Mike Adams snagged his second interception in as many games. He has 14 picks over his past four seasons, tied for fourth in the NFL over that span.
- P Michael Palardy dropped three punts inside the 10 yard line for the second-straight game. Over his last three games, he leads the NFL in net punting average (46.9) and punts inside the 20 (eight).
- QB Matt Ryan threw his seventh interception of the season. Last year, he threw just seven en route to the league's MVP award.
- WR Julio Jones had six catches for 118 yards, becoming the first 100-yard receiver against Carolina this season.
- LB Deion Jones had a team-high 11 tackles, marking his fourth straight game with at least 11 stops.
View the top photos from Panthers vs. Falcons by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez and second shooters Andrew Dye and Jamey Price.