- The Panthers defense recorded eight sacks on Kyler Murray, tying for the second-most sacks in a game in franchise history.
- Carolina rushed for 173 yards, the most rushing yards in a game this season. It also marked the first time that Carolina won the rushing battle, outrushing the Cardinals 173-121.
- Carolina won the turnover battle, 2-1, for the first time this season on interceptions from Donte Jackson. Carolina is now 19-2 when winning the turnover battle since 2016.
- Carolina was 3-of-5 in the red zone, including 3-of-3 in goal to go situations. Last week, the Panthers did not score a touchdown in three red zone opportunities.
- The Panthers defense held the Cardinals to 127 net passing yards. Arizona averaged 302 net passing yards in the first two weeks.
- Four different players (Olsen, Samuel, Moore and McCaffrey) each found the end zone. Four different players scored touchdowns in Allen's prior start in Week 17 of 2018.
- Kyle Allen threw four touchdown passes on 19-of-26 passing for 261 yards with no interceptions. He joined Patrick Mahomes and Marcus Mariota as the only quarterbacks with four touchdown passes in one of their first two career games. His passer rating of 144.4 was the fourth-highest by a QB in one of their first two games, and second-highest by any Panthers quarterback in a game.
- Christian McCaffrey broke a number of records in the game as he rushed for 153 yards and had 35 yards receiving. McCaffrey had a 76-yard touchdown run, setting a franchise record for longest TD run, breaking DeAngelo Williams prior record of 74 yards. He also passed Williams for most career receiving yards by a running back (1,650) and most scrimmage yards by any Panthers player (3,501) over their first three seasons.
- McCaffrey, who had 209 scrimmage yards and two rushing touchdowns in Week 1, is the fourth player with at least 185 scrimmage yards and a touchdown in two of his team's first three games of a season in NFL history, joining Pro Football Hall of Famer Jim Brown (1963), Adrian Peterson (2010) and Billy Sims (1980).
- Greg Olsen recorded 75 yards and two receiving touchdowns. It marked his fourth career multi-TD game. He has 185 receiving yards over the last two games.
- Mario Addison recorded three sacks, tying his career high. Christian Miller had two sacks for his first career multi-sack game.
- Donte Jackson recorded two interceptions, his second career game with two interceptions after he had two in Week 3 of 2018 against Cincinnati. He joins Chris Gamble and Deon Grant as the only Panthers with more than one multi-interception game in their careers.
- Kyler Murray passed for 173 yards and ran for another 69 yards. It was the most rushing yards by a QB against Carolina since Michael Vick had 141 rushing yards in a game in 2003.
View photos from Carolina's Week 3 game at Arizona.