- Carolina did not score a touchdown for the first time this season and first time since 2017 at Chicago.
- The Panthers held Atlanta to just 54 net rushing yards, however the Falcons had 295 net passing yards.
- The Falcons won the turnover battle, 4-0. It marked the second consecutive week that Carolina didn't force a takeaway. In Carolina's five losses, the Panthers are -11 in turnovers and +11 in the five wins.
- Carolina recorded three sacks, bringing the season total to a league-leading 39 sacks through 10 games.
- Christian McCaffrey finished with 121 receiving yards on 11 catches and 70 rushing yards, besting his own franchise record for receiving yards by a running back in a single game. This season, McCaffrey now has a league-leading 1,059 rushing yards and 517 receiving yards. He became the first player in NFL history with over 1,000 rushing yards and 500 receiving yards in the first 10 games of a season.
- McCaffrey set a new NFL record, passing LaDainian Tomlinson for the most receptions by a running back (246) in the first three seasons of a career.
- McCaffrey also now has 2,035 career receiving yards in his first 42 games. Herschel Walker is the only other NFL running back with over 2,000 receiving yards in his first 42 games.
- DJ Moore finished with 95 receiving yards, just five yards shy of his third-straight 100-yard receiving game.
- Mario Addison recorded his team-leading eighth sack of the season, now needing just 2.5 sacks to pass Mike Rucker for third all-time in franchise history.
- Calvin Ridley finished with 143 yards on eight catches with one touchdown. In three career games against Carolina, Ridley has 297 receiving yards and three touchdowns.
- Adrian Clayborne had two sacks, three QB hurries and two tackles for loss.
View photos from Week 11 as Carolina hosts Atlanta.