Carolina enters the bye week with a record of 4-2, winning four straight games after starting 0-2 in the first two home games of the season. Take a look at some relevant stats and rankings as Carolina nears the midway point of the season.
- Carolina has won four straight games on the road dating back to 2018. It is currently tied for the longest road winning streak in the NFL and marks Carolina's longest road win streak since 2015.
- The Panthers lead the NFL in sacks with 27.0, the most in franchise history through six games.
- Carolina's 15 takeaways rank second in the NFL and are second-most in franchise history through six games.
- With 54 points off turnovers, Carolina now ranks second in the NFL. Carolina's turnover differential of +6 is tied for third in the league.
- Carolina has nine interceptions and 37 pass deflections, both of which rank second in the NFL to New England.
- The Panthers have 46 quarterback pressures, ranking second in the NFL and the most through six games in franchise history.
- Carolina's point differential of +33 ranks sixth in the league.
- Under Ron Rivera, the Panthers are now 5-4 in games before bye weeks and 4-4 coming out of the bye. However, Carolina has won four straight after-bye games since the 2015 season.
View each of Carolina's 27 sacks, a franchise record for the first six weeks of a season.
|Third Down Efficiency||34.2||23rd|
|Third Down Efficiency||41.2||19th|
- Christian McCaffrey is the NFL's leading rusher with 618 yards on the ground. McCaffrey is averaging 4.87 yards per carry, third-highest among players with over 100 rushing attempts.
- He also leads the NFL in total scrimmage yards with 923 (618 rushing, 305 receiving), and has a league-leading nine total touchdowns (seven rushing, two receiving)
- Kyle Allen has a passer rating of 106.6, ranking fifth in the NFL among qualified quarterbacks. He and Russell Wilson are the only qualifying quarterbacks to not throw an interception yet this season.
- Allen set an NFL record by going 5-0 in his first five starts with no interceptions thrown.
- Joey Slye ranks second in the NFL with 56 points scored (McCaffrey is fourth with 54). Slye is tied with Matt Prater for the most 50+ yard field goals made (4).
- According to Pro Football Focus, Taylor Moton ranks second among qualifying offensive tackles with just five pressures allowed.
- Luke Kuechly is second in the NFL with 62 tackles, just one off the leader, Jordan Hicks from Arizona.
- Mario Addison ranks fourth with 6.5 sacks, while Brian Burns leads all rookies with 4.5 sacks.
- Vernon Butler is tied for third in the league with three forced fumbles.
- James Bradberry is tied for second in the league with three interceptions and tied for second with nine pass breakups. Bradberry has allowed an opponent passer rating of just 42.4, ranking fourth in the NFL according to PFF.
Check out images of the Panthers' interceptions and fumble recoveries so far in 2019. Carolina's 15 takeaways rank second in the NFL.