• Played 57 consecutive games over 2015 to 2018 before suffering leg injury in 2018.
• In 2018, started nine games for Denver...According to Pro Football Focus, ranked second among all NFL centers in his offensive grade as he allowed just one sack and three hurries on 569 snaps.
• Started all 16 games and played every offensive snap for Denver for the third consecutive season in 2017...Helped spring running back C.J. Anderson for 1,007 rushing yards.
• In 2016, played every offensive snap for Denver for the second consecutive season...Voted by his teammates as the recipient of the 2016 Ed Block Courage Award for battling through injuries to his hips.
• Played every offensive snap in 2015, starting all 16 regular season games and three postseason contests...Helped Denver win Super Bowl 50...Allowed just one sack and was called for only two penalties on the year... Made his NFL debut vs. Bal. (9/13).
• Spent 2014 season on Denver practice squad.
TRANSACTIONS: Drafted by Denver in the sixth round (207th overall) of the 2014 Draft...Waived by Denver (8/30/14)...Signed to Denver practice squad (8/31/14)...Signed by Denver to a future contract (1/12/15)...Placed on injured reserve by Denver (leg) (11/12/18)...Signed as an unrestricted free agent by Carolina (3/14/19).
GP/GS: Career (57/57) [3/3]; 2018 (9/9); 2017 (16/16); 2016 (16/16); 2015 (16/16) [3/3]; 2014 (0/0).
In 2013, named a second-team All-Mountain West Conference selection after starting all 13 games at center for Boise State and helping the offense rank ninth nationally red zone efficiency (.906)...Selected as Boise State’s Outstanding Offensive Lineman and was named a game captain in four contests as a senior...Opened all 13 games at center in 2012 and earned first-team all-conference recognition while contributing to a unit that ranked sixth in the nation in sacks allowed (0.77 per game)...Switched from defensive line to offensive line before the start of his sophomore season... Redshirted as a true freshman.
Attended Council High School in Council, Idaho...Last name is pronounced PARE-uh-diss.