*Catching up with kicker Graham Gano in Orlando. *
1) How excited are you for your first Pro Bowl experience?
"I'm so excited. I've been playing for nine years now and this is my first shot at a Pro Bowl. I think I'm more so excited for my family and my wife and my kids to get to experience this."
2) Where does this rank on your list of career accomplishments?
"Wow, I haven't thought about that. This has got to be up there, for sure. Especially to be around my peers and selected to be in the game, it's pretty special. I don't know as far as ranking goes, but it's definitely up there."
3) Of the other players here, who are you most excited to see and why?
"I'd probably say the Legends coaches – Derrick Brooks and Warrick Dunn. Growing up a Florida State fan, those guys are legends to me. And probably the other young Florida State guys that are here: Telvin Smith, Xavier Rhodes, Jalen Ramsey. Really, everybody here is so incredibly athletic, so it's neat to be around these guys."
4) We know practices are usually tough for kickers. Is Pro Bowl practice even tougher?
"Kickers by far have the most strenuous practices at the Pro Bowl. It's so physically demanding. We've got to hit lots of sleds and do a lot of 40-yard dashes, so it's really, really tough."
5) Say there's one second left on the clock Sunday and the NFC is down two with the ball at midfield. Should your team attempt a Hail Mary or a 68-yard field goal?
"A 68-yard field goal. Without a doubt."