After three days of voting, Panthers fans made a clear choice about which three classic games they want to re-watch this month.
In lieu of preseason game broadcasts, the classics will air on Panthers Television affiliates over the next three weekends. Fans were given eight choices, and the final results looked like this:
- 2003 Divisional Playoff at St. Louis – 1,246 votes
- 2015 NFC Championship vs. Arizona – 1,175 votes
- 2015 Thanksgiving Game at Dallas – 1,091 votes
- 2003 NFC Championship at Philadelphia – 569 votes
- 1996 Divisional Playoff vs. Dallas – 380 votes
- 2005 Divisional Playoff at Chicago – 295 votes
- Super Bowl XXXVIII vs. New England – 258 votes
- 2003 Wild Card Playoff vs. Dallas – 211 votes
First up will be the Panthers' resounding 49-15 win over the Cardinals that punched Carolina a ticket to Super Bowl 50. The game will air on the network of Panthers' affiliates beginning Saturday. Click here or see below to view the affiliate in your region and then check local listings for the exact time and date of the broadcast on that affiliate.
The Panthers' thrilling double-overtime win at St. Louis in the 2003 Playoffs is scheduled to re-air the weekend of Aug. 22, with the 2015 Thanksgiving rout in Dallas wrapping up the classic broadcast schedule on the weekend of Aug. 29.