|**Name**||**Pos**||**Offense Plays**||**Percentage**||**Special Teams**||**Percentage**|
- Tight end Ed Dickson has played all but one offensive snap in the last three games. At Detroit, he had a career-best 175 yards receiving on five catches.
- Wide receiver Kelvin Benjamin recorded his second straight week with 50-plus snaps, accounting for 76 percent of the offensive snaps at Detroit. Prior to Week 4 at New England, Benjamin had not registered more than 44 snaps in a game.
- Jonathan Stewart had a season-high 40 snaps, seeing more snaps than Christian McCaffrey for the first time this season.
- Russell Shepard tied his season high with 38 snaps.
- Rookie Alex Armah recorded his first offensive snap of his career. He also played 19 snaps on special teams,
|Name||Pos||Defense Plays||Percentage||Special Teams||Percentage|
- For the second consecutive game, 19 different players saw defensive snaps for Carolina, season highs so far.
- Safety Colin Jones played in 36 snaps as the starting free safety, finishing with five tackles. It marked his most snaps since 11/26/2015 when he had 44 defensive snaps. Newly signed Jairus Byrd also spent time at free safety, logging 24 snaps.
- Linebacker Shaq Thompson played 100 percent of the team's snaps for the first time in his career.
- Defensive end Bryan Cox made his pro debut, seeing action on 16 snaps.
View the top photos from Panthers vs. Lions by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez.