Teddy Bridgewater not letting Saints matchup be more than it is
'I can't go in there trying to prove a point to anyone.'
Teddy Bridgewater readies to play his former team this week
Bridgewater answered questions about his time in New Orleans as the Panthers turn toward the Saints in Week 7.
Kurt Warner's Top 5 QBs of Week 5
NFL Network's Kurt Warner breaks down his top five quarterbacks from Week 5.
Teddy Bridgewater talks about the strengths of Bears defense
Chicago is one of the league leaders on defense in the red zone and on third down.
HIGHLIGHT: Teddy Bridgewater's best throws from Atlanta win
Bridgewater threw for 313 yards and two touchdowns in the win over the Falcons.
Teddy Bridgewater describes his meetings with other position groups
Bridgewater works to meet with all of the other coaches and players on offense each week to improve communication and rapport.
Kay Adams says to target Teddy Bridgewater on the waiver wire
Bridgewater was a Top 10 fantasy QB the last two weeks.
Teddy Bridgewater gives a pep talk to a youth football player
Teddy Bridgewater encourages a youth football player and presents him a gift card from Academy Sports + Outdoors.
Teddy Bridgewater says when plays break down, you just figure it out
Bridgewater talked about his fourth-down conversion and touchdown run in Sunday's win.
GMFB gives Teddy Bridgewater a game ball for Week 4
Peter Schrager of Good Morning Football gave Bridgewater his game ball after his rushing touchdown to help lead the Panthers over the Cardinals.
Teddy Bridgewater's best plays from 3-TD game
Watch the best plays from Carolina Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater in the Week 4 matchup against the Arizona Cardinals.
Teddy Bridgewater speaks about his long TD run
Bridgewater ran for 32 yards, including an 18-yard touchdown run in the first quarter.
HIGHLIGHT: Teddy Bridgewater hits Ian Thomas for TD
Teddy Bridgewater found Ian Thomas on play-action screen play to score his third total touchdown of the game.
HIGHLIGHT: Bridgewater hits Reggie Bonnafon for 3-yard TD
Bridgewater recorded his third career game with a rushing and passing TD as he hit Bonnafon for a TD right before half.
HIGHLIGHT: Teddy Bridgewater eludes defenders on 18-yard TD run
Watch Bridgewater zig and zag on his way to an 18-yard touchdown at the end of the first quarter.
HIGHLIGHT: Teddy Bridgewater scrambles on 4th down
Watch Bridgewater convert on fourth down with a six-yard rush.
Christian McCaffrey, Teddy Bridgewater and David Tepper surprise elementary school classes
McCaffrey, Bridgewater and Tepper made surprise appearances in local virtual classes and invited the students and teachers to upcoming Panthers games.
Teddy Bridgewater says offense will be working on red zone reps
Bridgewater said that red zone offense will be a point of emphasis after the Panthers scored just one touchdown in six trips inside the 20.
Teddy Bridgewater says team really bonded this week
Bridgewater spoke about the players bonding and getting to really know each other in the days before Sunday's win in Los Angeles.
Teddy Bridgewater talks about dismissing the labels
"The only thing that matters is how my teammates see me, how this organization sees me and how I carry myself on Sundays."
Teddy Bridgewater talks about leading the offense without McCaffrey
Bridgewater spoke to the media on Monday after news of McCaffrey's multi-week absence.
Teddy Bridgewater talks about first-half turnovers
Bridgewater had two interceptions and a lost fumble in the loss to Tampa Bay.
Teddy Bridgewater previews divisional matchup with Tampa Bay
Bridgewater talked about what he sees of Tampa Bay's defense and comparing to the other quarterbacks in the NFC South.
Wired: Teddy Bridgewater
Listen behind-the-scenes at Panthers training camp with quarterback Teddy Bridgewater as we hear his conversations with teammates and coaches, presented by Commscope.
- Appeared in nine games for the Saints in 2019, starting five while filling in for an injured Drew Brees...Led New Orleans to victory in all five starts...Recorded a career-high completion percentage (67.9 percent) and QBR (99.1) while throwing nine touchdowns compared to just two interceptions...Tied a career-high with four touchdown passes in a Week 5 victory over the Buccaneers.
- Saw action in five games with New Orleans in 2018, including one start...Completed 14-of-23 passes (60.9 percent) for 118 yards with one touchdown and one interception...Acquired by the Saints prior to the start of the regular season after spending the preseason with the New York Jets.
- Appeared in just one game for the Vikings during the 2017 season, making a symbolic return to action after suffering a serious knee injury prior to the start of the 2016 season...Returned to the field on Dec. 15 vs. Cincinnati, throwing two passes over the final three drives during his final season with Vikings…Spent first ten weeks on the Reserve/PUP list and didn't play in six of final seven weeks.
- Did not see action in 2016 due to a knee injury suffered in practice leading into preseason finale...Received the Ed Block Courage Award in a vote by teammates after missing the entire season.
- Started all 16 games for the Vikings en route to an 11-5 record and an NFC North title in 2015...Increased his completion percentage (65.3%), passing yards (3,231) and rating (88.7) from rookie season, while decreasing his interceptions (12 to nine) despite starting four more games...Earned his first career Pro Bowl selection...Added 192 yards and three scores on the ground.
- Saw action in 13 games, starting 12, as a rookie with the Vikings in 2014...Completed 259-of-402 passes for 2,919 yards, 14 touchdowns, 12 interceptions and an 85.2 passer rating…Added 209 yards and one rushing TD…Earned Pepsi NFL Rookie of the Year and named PFWA All-Rookie…Four of his six wins as a starter were fourth-quarter comebacks…Led qualified rookies in completion percentage and rating, completing 72.1 percent of his passes for a 103.0 rating the final five weeks.
TRANSACTIONS: Selected in the first round (32nd overall) of the NFL Draft by the Vikings (5/8/14)...Signed four-year contract with Vikings (5/20/14)...Placed on Injured Reserve by Vikings (9/1/16)...Activated from Reserve/PUP by Vikings (11/8/17)...Signed as an unrestricted free agent by the Jets (3/18/18)...Acquired by Saints from Jets (8/29/18)...Signed with the Panthers as an unrestricted free agent (3/18/20).
GP/GS: Career (44/34); 2019 (9/5); 2018 (5/1); 2017 (1/0); 2016 (0/0); 2015 (16/16); 2014 (13/12).
Won back-to-back Big East Conference titles (2011-2012) and led Louisville to three bowl appearances, winning two – the 2012 Allstate Sugar Bowl over fourth-ranked Florida and the 2013 Russell Athletic Bowl over Miami...In his final two seasons, guided the Cardinals to a 23-3 record...Played in 39 career games and completed 781-of-1142 passes (school-record 68.4 percent) for 9,817 yards with 72 touchdowns and only 24 interceptions…Also rushed for six touchdowns...In last season (2013), was named second-team All-AAC...2012 Big East Offensive Player of the Year as team won second straight Big East title...Named Most Valuable Player of the 2013 Sugar Bowl win over the University of Florida...Earned bachelor's degree sports administration in Dec. 2013.
Three-year starter for Northwestern (Miami, Fla.) HS…The second-ranked dual-threat QB in the country by Rivals.com as a senior... Selected to the US Army All-American Bowl...Guided team to Class 6A state semi as a senior...Set the Dade County single-game record with seven touchdown passes vs. Hialeah-Miami Lakes High School…Mother, Rose Murphy, is a breast cancer survivor…Served as Grand Marshall of the 2015 Kentucky Derby and gave "Riders Up" command at the start of race…Honored as a Louisville Distinguished Alumni in 2015...Enjoys photography as a hobby…Inspired the children's book, "Little Bear Teddy: Big Dream Come True," written by his girlfriend, Erika Cardona.
Teddy Bridgewater's leadership, football IQ bringing Panthers early success
Carolina's quarterback has been a steadying presence so far in 2020.
What an 'embarrassing' performance taught Teddy Bridgewater
His first appearance with the Saints last year made Bridgewater change his preparation.
Why Teddy Bridgewater already feels confident, comfortable in Carolina
Bridgewater led virtual offseason meetings and in-person workouts to help the offense get ready for training camp.
Teddy Bridgewater's leadership will be critical in training camp
Head coach Matt Rhule praised Bridgewater on Wednesday for the QB's partnership with OC Joe Brady.
Matt Rhule likes Teddy Bridgewater's mastery of offense, ability to throw deep
Carolina's coach shot down a narrative that's followed the quarterback this offseason.
How Teddy Bridgewater's familiarity with Joe Brady has aided Carolina's virtual offseason program
The duo has reunited after first working together during the 2018 season in New Orleans.
Panthers announce jersey numbers for new additions
Teddy Bridgewater will wear No. 5, Robby Anderson will be No. 11 and Tahir Whitehead will be No. 52.
Takeaways from Teddy Bridgewater's introductory (video) press conference
The new Panthers quarterback addressed the media from his home in Miami.