- Trail the all-time series, 8-5. The Vikings have won two straight and are 3-1 in the Ron Rivera era.
- Are 6-of-24 on third down over their past two games after going into the bye leading the league in third-down percentage.
- Are 7-0 when they out-rush the opposition.
- Have not allowed a 100-yard rusher in 16 straight games, one short of the franchise record set in 2002.
- Are one of six teams to force a takeaway in their past five games.
- Have not forced a rushing fumble this season.
- Are 8-0 when leading after three quarters.
- Are 0-4 when trailing after three quarters.
- Have been called for a league-low 61 penalties.
- Can clinch the NFC North with a win or losses by both Detroit and Green Bay.
- Have won five straight road games in a single season for the first time since 1974.
- Have held nine of their 12 opponents to fewer than 20 points.
- Have allowed a league-low 15 runs of 10-plus yards.
- Have 11 scoring drives of 80-plus yards, seven more than they had all of last season.
- Have allowed 14 sacks, second-fewest in the NFL, and have held opponents without a sack in five games, tying a franchise record for most in a single season.
- Are outscoring opponents 111-53 in the second quarter.
|Total Yds/Game||t18th (328.7)||5th (370.4)|
|Rush Yds/Game||5th (127.8)||6th (122.8)|
|Pass Yds/Game||24th (200.9)||13th (247.6)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||6th (43.7%)||1st (46.0%)|
|Points/Game||16th (22.4)||11th (23.7)|
|Total Yds/Game||6th (297.6)||2nd (289.1)|
|Rush Yds/Game||4th (88.6)||2nd (77.7)|
|Pass Yds/Game||7th (209.0)||10th (211.4)|
|3rd Down Efficiency||t8th (35.9%)||1st (27.2%)|
|Points/Game||t10th (19.8)||2nd (17.0)|
- QB Cam Newton is 5-0 since 2015 in home games following a loss. Newton, who hasn't thrown an interception in four straight games, can tie his franchise record set in 2012 for consecutive games without a pick if he doesn't throw one against the Vikings.
- RB Christian McCaffrey needs 10 receptions to pass Kelvin Benjamin (73, 2014) for most receptions by a Panthers rookie.
- DE Julius Peppers needs a-half sack to reach 90.0 for his career with the Panthers.
- DE Mario Addison has eight sacks, a forced fumble, a fumble recovery and a safety in his past nine home games.
- QB Case Keenum has a passer rating of at least 100 in four consecutive games, tying Brett Favre and Daunte Culpepper for the longest streak in franchise history.
- RB Latavius Murray has rushed for 475 yards in his past six games, third-most in the NFL during that span.
- WR Adam Thielen has 527 receiving yards and three touchdowns in his past five games and ranks fourth in the NFL with a career-high 1,056 receiving yards. Thielen has 27 receptions on third down, second-most in the league.
- TE Kyle Rudolph has caught 12 of his 13 red zone targets.
- DE Everson Griffin has six sacks and two forced fumbles in his past five road games.