The Panthers' ticket office on Thursday shared its updated plans for the 2020 season with current PSL Owners.
In an email, the team revealed that home games will have reduced seating capacity based on guidelines from state and local government, medical professionals and public health officials.
"In order to accommodate as many PSL Owners as possible in this reduced-capacity scenario, we plan to make a limited number of home games available to each account," the email states. "The number of games each PSL Owner will have access to will be determined by factors such as approved capacity, overall demand and, in some cases, seating location."
The email asked PSL Owners to either opt in to using tickets in 2020 or to opt out without penalty. Those who choose to opt out will have the option to carry credit over to the 2021 season and future ticket purchases or receive a full refund.
The Panthers also made it clear that PSL ownership will not be affected by opting in or out.
For those choosing to opt in for the 2020 season, the email lays out several policies, including:
- PSL Owners will have the opportunity to select from a predetermined set of games.
- Due to a socially-distant seat configuration that meets health and safety protocols, it is unlikely that PSL Owners will sit in their exact seat location.
- Stadium capacity could change through the course of the season, and PSL Owners will be promptly notified of any potential ticket impact.
- PSL Owners will only be permitted to purchase seats within their specific price level. However, if inventory is unavailable, adjustments will be made on a case-by-case basis.
- Season tickets will revert back to current PSL seat locations for 2021.
- Enhanced protective measures will be implemented during event days. While plans are still being finalized, some of the protective measures include: Health screening protocols, required face coverings, access to sanitizing stations throughout the facility, contactless/cashless transactions and physical distancing amplified via stadium signage.
The Panthers are planning to provide additional communication outlining specific details on health and safety protocols and timing of the seat selection process to those who opt in over the coming weeks.
For those who have purchased single-game tickets, Ticketmaster plans to present full refunds since those tickets are no longer available due to the reduced capacity. If new tickets become available over the course of the season, Ticketmaster will email those who had previously purchased single-game tickets with the opportunity to purchase some of the new inventory.