- The Panthers allowed Atlanta to run for 159 rushing yards and two rushing touchdowns, both season highs for an Atlanta team that entered the game averaging 74.3 rushing yards a game.
- Carolina committed four turnovers and did not collect a takeaway. Since Week 7, Carolina has 17 giveaways with just five takeaways, the lowest turnover differential in the NFL.
- Atlanta totaled five sacks in the game, the second time this year that the Falcons sacked Kyle Allen five times.
- Both of Carolina's touchdowns came from the one-yard line. The Panthers were 2-of-3 in the red zone on Sunday.
- Atlanta has won eight of the last nine matchups against Carolina dating back to 2015.
View photos from Week 14 as Carolina visits Atlanta.
- DJ Moore tallied 81 receiving yards on four catches, including a 39-yard catch. He passed the 1,000-yard mark with his performance, the first 1,000-yard receiving season for a Panther since 2016 (Greg Olsen) and first by a wide receiver since 2014 (Kelvin Benjamin). There have now been 18 total 1,000-yard receiving seasons by Panthers all-time.
- Christian McCaffrey had 135 scrimmage yards, including a team-high 82 receiving yards on 11 catches. He also had 53 rushing yards. McCaffrey has 1,946 scrimmage yards this season, leading the NFL and closing in on his own franchise record (1,965). McCaffrey now has eight career games with at least 10 receptions, the most by any running back in NFL history.
- Ian Thomas posted five catches for 57 yards and a touchdown. All three of his career touchdowns the last two seasons have come in December with two against the Falcons.
- Curtis Samuel rushed for 17 yards, bringing him to 103 rushing yards this season. He's the second wide receiver in franchise history (DJ Moore, 172, 2018) with over 100 rushing yards in a season.
- Eric Reid tied for the team lead with 11 tackles, while Shaq Thompson had 10 tackles, including one for loss. Reid (106) and Thompson (103) join Luke Kuechly (114) as 100-tackle players for Carolina this season. It marks the first time in franchise history that Carolina has had three 100-tackle players in the same season.
- Matt Ryan threw for 313 yards and two touchdowns. He became the 10th player in NFL history with over 50,000 career passing yards.