- The Panthers defense had nine tackles for loss, tied for third-most by an NFL team this season. Through seven games, Carolina's 39 total tackles for loss tie for second-most in the NFL.
- Carolina converted just 2-of-15 third down opportunities (13.3 percent) and totaled only 11 first downs. The Panthers had eight three-and-out drives. Since Week 4, Carolina's 21 three-and-outs lead the league.
- The Panthers had 117 net passing yards on 39 attempts. Those were the fourth-fewest net passing yards in a game where the Panthers attempted over 35 passes in franchise history.
- Carolina allowed a safety for the first time since Week 3 against Minnesota in 2016.
- The final score was just the fourth time an NFL game has ended 25-3. It was the first time a game was 5-3 at halftime since available data in 2000.
- Quarterback Sam Darnold was replaced in the fourth quarter after going 16-of-25 for 111 yards and an interception. He has eight giveaways in the last four games after just two in the first three.
- Wide receiver DJ Moore led all receivers with 73 yards on six receptions, averaging 12.2 yards per catch.
- Defensive end Brian Burns had a sack, his first since Week 3, and three tackles for loss.
- Defensive tackle Derrick Brown had a sack and two tackles for loss as part of a career-best six-tackle day.
View in-game photos from MetLife Stadium as the Panthers play the Giants in Week 7.