- One week after going turnover-free, Carolina threw three interceptions at Miami, leading to 10 points.
- The Panthers managed just 10 first downs, three of which came on the final drive. Five of the 11 drives were three-and-outs or turnovers before a first down.
- The Panthers had just 64 rushing yards, their second-fewest this season (56 at New York, Week 7).
- Carolina's defense allowed Miami to score touchdowns on three out of four red-zone trips.
- Despite entering the game averaging just over 77 rush yards, Miami ran for 111 yards and converted nine first downs on the ground.
- The Panthers had a punt blocked for a touchdown for the first time since 2014 against Minnesota.
- Quarterback Cam Newton completed just 5-of-21 passing attempts for 92 yards and two interceptions. He did score a rushing touchdown for the third consecutive game and is one game shy of tying his franchise-record from 2011 of consecutive games with a rushing touchdown.
- Wide receiver DJ Moore caught a 64-yard pass to set up a touchdown. It was his 10th career reception of 50-plus yards, tied for the most in the NFL since 2018. Moore finished the game with 103 receiving yards, moving him into third place in franchise history with 12 career 100-yard games. He also surpassed the 4,000-yard mark for his career, becoming the fastest Panther to do it in 57 games (Steve Smith, 66 games).
- Defensive end Brian Burns had his eighth sack of the season and now has 24.5 career sacks, passing Lamar Lathon to move into ninth place in franchise history.
- Linebacker Shaq Thompson finished with 13 total tackles, tying his career-high for a single game. Over the last five weeks, Thompson's 44 tackles are fourth-most in the NFL.
- Linebacker Frankie Luvu made his third fumble recovery of the season, putting him in a tie (Darius Leonard, Colts) for the most in the NFL this year.
View photos from Miami as the Panthers take on the Dolphins in Week 12.