- Fell to 4-7 all-time against the Eagles. They've now split their past four meetings, all in primetime.
- Committed one penalty for one yard, setting a new franchise record for fewest penalty yards in a game.
- Recorded three sacks, upping their season total to 20. That puts them into a temporary tie Jacksonville for most in the league.
- Have defended 182 passes without picking off a pass.
- Allowed 15 first downs, their fewest in a loss since the Vikings managed just 13 first downs on Sept. 25, 2016.
- Converted a season-low four third downs on 16 attempts.
- Have not scored a touchdown in the first quarter since Week 1 against San Francisco.
- Have lost consecutive home games for the first time since Weeks 3 and 5 of the 2016 season. Prior to that, Carolina had not lost consecutive home games since Week 11 of 2014. The Eagles
- Scored 20-plus points for an NFL-best 10th straight game.
- QB Cam Newton has either thrown or ran for all 12 Panthers touchdowns this season. In his three home games, Newton has completed 59.1 percent of his passes with one touchdown, six interceptions and a 55.6 passer rating. In his three road games, Newton has completed 71.3 percent of his passes with eight touchdowns, two interceptions and a passer rating of 122.9.
- Stewart totaled minus-4 yards on eight carries. It marked the second-fewest yards on five or more carries in franchise history. DeShaun Foster had minus-5 yards on nine carries against the Saints on Nov. 25, 2007.
- McCaffrey caught a career-best 10 receptions for 56 yards. He now has 37 catches, putting him on pace to finish the year with 99. The NFL record for a rookie is 101, set by Anquan Boldin with the Cardinals in 2003.
- DE Julius Peppers recorded the 150th sack of his career, become the first NFL player with at least 150 sacks and 10 interceptions. Peppers also extended his franchise record to 30 career forced fumbles.
- CB James Bradberry picked up the first sack of his career. Eagles
- QB Carson Wentz had his second straight game with at least three passing touchdowns and a QB rating over 100.
- TE Zach Ertz had two touchdown receptions and now leads all TEs with four TD grabs. He also has a league-best 405 receiving yards among TEs entering the weekend.
- LB Mychal Kendricks racked up a career-high 15 tackles.
View the top photos from Panthers vs. Eagles by team photographer Melissa Melvin-Rodriguez and second shooters, Jamey Price and Andrew Dye.