Entering his fifth NFL season, Artis-Payne has totaled 491 rushing yards and five touchdowns.
• Played in nine games in 2018…Recorded 69 rushing yards and one touchdown on 19 carries.
• Played in 13 games in 2017...Recorded 95 rushing yards and one touchdown on 18 carries...Added one reception for two yards.
• Recorded a career-long 43-yard rush vs. Miami (11/13/17)...Finished the game with 68 rushing yards, the second-highest single-game total of his career.
• Started all three games played for Carolina in 2016...Recorded 144 rushing yards and two touchdowns on 36 carries.
• Recorded first career start vs. Minnesota (9/25/16), rushing for 47 yards on 12 attempts.
• Rushed for career highs of 85 rushing yards and two touchdowns vs. Tampa Bay (10/10/16).
• Played in seven games at running back for Carolina as a rookie in 2015...Rushed for 183 yards and one touchdown on 45 carries.
• Saw action in first playoff appearance in NFC Divisional Game vs. Seattle (1/17/16).
• Saw action at running back and on special teams in first career game vs. Jacksonville (9/13/15). • Recorded first career touchdown, an 11-yard rush, vs. Tampa Bay (1/3/15).
TRANSACTIONS: Selected in the fifth round (174th overall) of the NFL Draft by Carolina (5/2/15)...Signed a one-year contract with Carolina (3/28/19).
Spent final two seasons at Auburn following two years at Allan Hancock College...Played in 27 games with 12 starts at Auburn...Totaled 2,218 yards and 19 touchdowns on 394 carries...Produced 11 100-yard rushing performances...Recorded 14 catches for 151 yards...Finished career ranked as Hancock’s all-time leading rusher with 3,412 yards and 43 touchdowns...Earned First Team All-Southeastern Conference honors as a senior in 2014...Led the conference with 1,608 yards, the third-most in school history, on 303 attempts and scored a team-leading 13 touchdowns...Compiled nine 100-yard rushing efforts...Posted career highs of 30 carries and 221 yards with two touchdowns versus Texas A&M...As a junior in 2013, played in 14 games with one start...Rushed for 614 yards and six touchdowns on 91 attempts...First-team All-American by the Junior College Athletic Bureau at Allan Hancock College as a sophomore in 2012...Finished first in the California Community College Athletic Association with 2,048 yards and 25 touchdowns on 261 carries...As a freshman in 2011, gained a team-leading 1,364 yards with 18 touchdowns on 229 attempts.
Attended Milford Academy in New Berlin, N.Y., after graduating from Harrisburg (Pa.) HS...Majored in philosophy at Auburn.