- The Panthers' offense combined to go 3-of-13 on third and fourth down, ending two drives on turnovers on downs. Carolina's 20.0 percent conversion rate on third down (2-of-10) was its lowest this season.
- Atlanta won the time of possession 36:30-23:30, ran 16 more offensive plays, and had a 28-18 edge in first downs.
- For the third time this season, Carolina did not score a second-half touchdown and managed just 3 points.
- A week after the Saints had no punts in the Superdome, Atlanta did not punt until 2:58 remaining in the fourth quarter.
- Carolina allowed three sacks and six quarterback hits while Atlanta had four tackles for loss. After allowing just four sacks in their first five games, the Panthers have given up six sacks in their last three games, all losses.
- Excluding Yetur Gross-Matos (reserve/injured), all of Carolina's 2020 draft class played Thursday night. Undrafted rookies Sam Franklin and Myles Hartsfield also saw major action in the secondary.
- Quarterback Teddy Bridgewater finished 15-of-23 (65.2) for 176 yards with a touchdown and an interception. It marked his third-lowest completion percentage of the season.
- Wide receiver Curtis Samuel had a rushing touchdown and receiving touchdown in the first half, his third career game with at least one rushing and receiving touchdown. Samuel now ranks second all-time among wide receivers, trailing only Jerry Rice (5).
- Wide receiver Robby Anderson had a season-low 48 receiving yards on five catches, while wideout DJ Moore didn't have a reception until his two catches for 55 yards in the final two minutes.
- Running back Mike Davis was the game's leading rusher with 66 yards on 13 carries, posting an average rush of 5.1 yards compared to Todd Gurley's 2.6 yards per rush.
- Defensive end Marquis Haynespicked up his third sack this season. He totaled just one in his first two seasons.
- Safety Jeremy Chinn had a game-high 10 tackles with a quarterback hit and a pass breakup. He also had a 28-yard rush on a successful fake punt attempt. Chinn continues to lead all rookies with 66 tackles on the season, tied with Shaq Thompson for most on the team.
- Cornerback Donte Jackson made his third interception of the season and 10th of his career, tied for fourth in the NFL since 2018.
- Wide receiver Julio Jones finished with seven receptions for 137 yards, the first time he's hit 100 yards in his past six games against the Panthers. It marked Jones' 35th game with at least 125 receiving yards, tying Randy Moss for second all-time.
View in-game photos from Thursday Night Football as the Panthers take on the Falcons.