- The 33-7 loss was the Panthers' worst margin of defeat this season.
- Carolina threw five interceptions, tying a regular season franchise record previously set in 1995 (Week 3) and 2009 (Week 1).
- The Panthers went 1-of-9 on third down, tying the Week 10 game against Tampa Bay (11 percent) for the worst third-down effort this season.
- New Orleans managed 156 yards rushing despite missing their top three running backs on the depth chart.
- The Panthers went 1-of-4 in the red zone and threw interceptions or had turnovers on downs on five drives past the Saints' 31-yard line or farther.
- Carolina tried four fourth-down attempts, finishing the season with a franchise-record 27 fourth-down attempts.
- For the second time this season, and just the sixth time in franchise history, the Panthers had two wide receivers with over 100 receiving yards.
- Wide receiver Curtis Samuel posted a career-high 118 receiving yards on seven catches, finishing the season with a career-best 1,051 scrimmage yards.
- Carolina became the fifth team in the Super Bowl era with four players over 1,000 scrimmage yards in the same season (Samuel, DJ Moore, Mike Davis, Robby Anderson.
- Samuel's three rushing yards gave him 200 for the season, making him the second wide receiver since 1967 with more than 200 rushing yards and 800 receiving yards (Percy Harvin, 2011).
- Moore topped 100 yards receiving for the fourth time this season, totaling 101 yards on five catches. Moore finished the season with 18.1 yards per catch, second-most in the NFL this year and third-most in a season in franchise history.
- Running back Rodney Smith scored his first career touchdown and finished the game with 40 yards on 10 carries.
- Quarterback Tommy Stevens had 24 rushing yards on four carries in his first career game.
- Safety Tre Boston posted 10 tackles, one for loss, and his first sack since 2016. Boston finished the season with a career-high 95 tackles.
- Running back Ty Montgomery had 105 yards rushing on 18 attempts, the second-most rushing yards and rushing attempts in his career.
View in-game photos from Carolina's Week 17 game against New Orleans at home.